21st Of June 2014

Dear Daniel,

Hi,

My name is Lizzy Walcott. I am 15 years old and I'm crazy. I have a few friends and have friends like sisters to me. I have brown hair and brown eyes (boring hay?)

Today I went to school (boring right?) I was being sassy and all.

Oh I said 'I can't wait till Mrs Holmes (my second teacher) gets here SO WE CAN LEARNNN SOMETHING' and mr Victory (my other teacher) is like 'if u have something to say, say it to my face not under your breath ' so I was sassy and said 'I didn't say anything and I have nothing to say to you' meanwhile the class is laughing. He kept going on and on and on about it so Riordian said 'she didn't say anything to you she said it to me' and Mr Victory stopped and kept glaring at me.

So yeah. I then went to P.E and we played cricket. Argh boring.

I was complaining and Mr Ben the P.E teacher said

"I know you would rather soccer but its not up to me what I teacher you"

So I asked to get a drink but instead I went to see a teacher.

That's basically my day.

Bye,

Lizzy

I finish writing that and put it under my bed.

Argh. I turn my light off and put my head down on the pillow dreaming about Daniel. Why does he have these effects on me??