17th of October

6 Years OnWards.

Lizzy s POV

6 Years since I've cut. Daniel and I are best friends now. We haven't had a fight. No. We aren't going out. In these 6 years I got over my anorexia. Daniel has helped me so much.

Daniels POV

In these last few years Lizzy has gotten over depression with me and the boys help. She never got hate which is unbelievable and I'm now with my girlfriend of two years Emma (Dont ask me where I got the name from) I hope that everyone with depression can recover from it.

"Hey Lizzyyy, Can you get me Some pizza" I ask
"Your shout" Lizzy says I pull my wallet out.
"Sure" I say she walks in and I tell her ham and pineapple and a egg and bacon one.

Lizzy comes back from the Pizza shop and throws me my pizza. She's like a sister to me and I treat her like one. She sits down and she puts The Vampire Diaries on and starts watching it while she eats her pizza. She's improved a lot since I met her and she's gotten better. Anxiety is low. Schizophrenia is down and she doesn't have night mares very often any more.

The boys still talk and beau has had a child. She is adorable.

The other boys have girlfriends yet haven't had a baby or anything. They don't have any intention on having kids either..

We are best friends and always do things together!
I really am lucky to have all these guys as friends.

I open my eyes and smile at the memories. I place the journal in my box as my husband grabs my hand. We walk down to the lounge room and I know it's time. I know I'm going to take my last breath. I tell my husband that I love him one last time and I take a deep breath and a rear escapes my eye. My husband takes my hand into his and squeezes it 'I'll see you there soon my love' he says and smiles a little. He drops my hand as I feel my heart slow down.

I see all these memories flash through my mind and then it goes blank...

Hey guys... This is the end of the book... hope you enjoyed it... vote, comment and thank you for reading!!!