Chapter 33

"Wife, I want to eat meat" 《娘子,我要吃肉》Chapter 33

Xia Fen complied with respect to the stronger person, this little bit of discipline by Wang Yun Feng could not tame him.

Although he was holding the writing brush, he didn't actually write a single character, he directly drew over Wang Yun Feng's name into a hiding turtle, moreover making the last stroke of the 'Feng' character into a thick and long tail. Extending it continuously filling the entire writing paper.

Xia Ling Mei looked over through the window several times, only seeing his writing brush moving, as if he was diligently studying

Wang Yun Feng lifted his head while he was working through his numerous affairs, seeing Xia Ling Mei's distressed expression in the corner. Sighing, he couldn't help diverge her mind asking: "Call your messenger over, help me deliver a letter to father-in-law."

Xia Ling Mei slanted her head, her temper rising on behalf of her son: "It's not like you don't have your own, my Fei Dao cannot be used by just anyone."

Wang Yun Feng had a rather deep meaningful smile: "But I'm not an outsider."

Xia Ling Mei was stumped for word, in her mind the passion last night involuntarily appeared. Her eyes completely narrowed, cheeks filled with love, she turned her head again to see Wang Yun Feng's gentle smiling expression, distracted.

He hasn't smiled with such carefree in such a long time.

In her memory, all his tenderness was given to Xia Ling Mei when she was younger, indifferently alienating her Xia Ling Mei; after they married, in the end all his love was given to Xia Ling Wo, hate buried at Wang Residence where she was withdrawn; after she had gotten her divorce paper, the him that she saw again, all his happiness was frozen under his unmoving tranquil mask, only when he hoped to see her would there be eagerness and devotion.

She has also accidentally seen his appearance when he faces outsiders, unfeeling, intense, extreme, as if he was a cold blade being unsheathed, every word could injure someone.

Right now, his gentleness once again appeared in front of her, yet made her feel she had already experienced a lot in life.

Xia Ling Mei felt somewhat indescribably sad.

Not knowing when Wang Yun Feng had already pulled her into his arms, stroking her hair: "I don't like seeing your anxious expression, my Ling Mei should behave unscrupulously, the temper in this world which solely holds supremacy over me."

Xia Ling Mei pushed him several times but he wouldn't move, she coldly snorted: "You don't even consider my age, do you think we're still young and frivolous, that we can randomly squander our own family's power, not hiding our own true desires."

Wang Yun Feng pushed aside her messed up hair, softly saying: "We really are no longer young people at a loss and ignorant, even you know how to think of your own desires, let alone other people."

Xia Ling Mei stared at him: "Did you suffer hardship these past years?"

Wang Yun Feng deliberately made her feel guilty, he firmly nodded: "A lot of hardship."

Xia Ling Mei exhaled slowly, suddenly she pushed his arms away, proudly raising her head: "Serve you right, you bought it on yourself."

This arrogant and as it should be by rights manner made Wang Yun Feng happy to the bottom of his heart, making fun of her: "Placing my suffering above your happiness, it's too insincere."

Xia Ling Mei clenched her teeth: "You volunteered, you can't blame me. Stop shedding crocodile tears pretending to be a gentleman in front of me, be worried that I will tear apart that dignified skin of yours, let everyone see just how hard-hearted you are."