Chapter 80

"Wife, I want to eat meat” 《娘子,我要吃肉》Chapter 80

Inside, was the heavy smell of blood assailing the nose that a person would vomit, her thick and heavy breathing sound concealed her pounding heart.

“Wang, young master Wang…” Luo Luo pushed here lantern inside, her body was still braced outside the door, not daring to take a step in.

The gasping sound inside the room increased, the light popping and breathing sound of a person weighed down by blood rose, the sound itself made people tremble from head to toe.

Luo Luo shuddered, clearing her throat half crying: “Xiao Wang Wang, are you here?”

The lantern was too dim, it could only light up the fang cun[1] around the door, it was deeply dark inside the room, the air pushing her so she was unable to breathe easily.

Suddenly, a pale hand stuck out, sticking to her face in a flash, before she could scream, that hand covered up her mouth. She felt something flow from the hand to her lips, a fishy smell.

“Did you come to kill us?” Not knowing when, Wang Zi Feng had already forced his entire body on hers, the impact was too big, almost staggering her to fall on the ground.

Under the night sky, a still infantile child overlooked her disdainfully, apart from the two pure white canine tooth making people feel eerie, his face could not be seen clearly. Wang Zi Feng’s other hand held her neck, slowing adding strength. One by one behind him another two children appeared. The crown prince held the flexible sword in one hand, weak all over without strength, and the heavy breathing sound came from the young princess dragging the lion’s corpse, step by step she dragged the lion body out, that blood converged into a river, flowing along the doorstep.

The three children looked like demons that had just climbed out from a blood pond, languid, pretty and flirtatious, and stifling.

Luo Luo only felt it harder and harder to breath, she clawed at Wang Zi Feng’s arm unable to throw him off at all. On this child, even when he was killing someone he still had a innocent and fearless expression. She felt she was going to die.

“Little leopard, she rescued us out, release her.” The crown prince pulled out a key and lock from the door, the two unconscious guards were kicked by him rolling a few times.

Wang Zi Feng coldly said: “Dad said, those who stop me are dead.”

The crown prince one hand still holding the sword, one hand pushing on Wang Yun Feng’s shoulder, simply pulling away that wild beast like child, glancing at the incessantly coughing Luo Luo. With just that glance, Luo Luo felt as if she was on a guillotine, a cold sweat appeared all over her body.

“She’s still useful, keep her. We need her to force Zhuang Hei Zi to submit.” The crown prince crouched down, reaching out with his hand at Luo Luo, smiling sincerely: “Tell me, yes or no, Lady Luo.”