Six

Happy Halloween!!! Make sure to vote and comment and share if you want faster updates. Enjoy.

“We’re really not looking for another member… Lulu?” Josie asked from the stage, and the girl nodded.

It was so obvious that Josie already knew her name, she was just trying to intimidate Lulu. Or maybe she liked her and was trying not to let anyone know that.

“I know, but you could totally use a bassist. The bass line always gives the music a different dynamic. You said while I was walking in that there was something missing. Why not try it out?” She pleaded, and she looked at the other two girls, who shrugged at her.

“What else can you play?” She asked, and Lulu grinned.

“I can play the ukulele, piano, bass, guitar, any type of percussion, and I played Violin until ninth grade.” She said giddily, and Josie rose a brow.

“A serpent playing a violin?” Melody laughed from behind the keyboard, “I’d pay to see that.”

“How about the ukulele though?” Josie smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. “There’s one in the back, if you wanna go get it.” She smirked, and Lulu nodded, walking away cooley, hands tucked away into the pockets of her blue and yellow jacket.

“Are you really gonna let a serpent be a pussycat?” Asked the drummer, and Josie shrugged.

“Her enthusiasm is intriguing.” She excused, and Melody rose a brow.

“You mean that her eyes are intriguing.” She corrected.

“And what about it?” Asked Josie, and Valerie let out a low whistle.

“Didn’t you just reject her brother yesterday?” Asked the drummer, and Josie shrugged.

“It was the wrong twin.”

I snickered in my seat at the fact that Lucy probably could’ve just asked her out, and Josie would’ve said yes. Either way, it gets Lulu back on track with her passions with music and sports.

“What do you want me to play?” Lucy asked, and the girls looked around at each other for a moment as the woman sat on a stool in the middle of the theatre stage.

“Whatever comes to mind.” Josie said simply, and Lulu nodded before tuning the little instrument. She cleared her throat and began strumming.

“Well, you’ve undone me, and you bet I’ve felt it, I tried to be chill, but you’re so hot that I melted, I slipped right through the cracks, now I’m tryna get back.”

I heard the door open from behind me and smiled when I saw Cheryl walking my way. She saw beside me and kissed my cheek before handing me a bottle of orange juice.

“You’re too good to me,” I muttered, and she giggled.

“Do you think she’ll get it?” She asked, and I nodded.

“I think Josie has a thing for her, and Lulu will do anything to make sure she gets what she wants, so there’s no way she won’t get in.”

“I won’t hesitate, no more, no more, it cannot wait, I’m yours.” She had a soft, warm smile on her face and her eyes never faltered from Josie’s, which I couldn’t see, because she was faced away from me. Valerie and Melody both wore looks of impression, and Josie sighed.

“You’re in.” She laughed, and Lucy met my eyes with a smirk, before she looked back up at Josie with the shake of her head.

“Actually, I’m okay.” She shrugged, placing the little instrument on the stool and stalking away until-