Into the Woods. ph

Requested?:
[Nope.]

Song?:
Cold Blooded: Khalid

Plot:
Y/n follows Patrick into the woods curiously. thinking she won't get caught but she thought wrong. When he asks her to get into the car she thinks he would forget her and got o some other random chick. But boy was she wr0ng.

Paring:
Patrick Hockstetter x fem!reader

TW:
violence,cursing,well...It's Patrick

WC: {1347}

Y/n made her way to her locker; pushing the end of the day traffic. She put in her locker combo and pulled out her bag, slammed the locker door shut, And started to the exit.

Patrick flicked his zippo on and off repeatedly, hearing that satisfying *click* when it closes, and the heat of when it's opened. He flicked it shit once more; kicking off the stone wall and started into the woods.

Y/n peeked around the corner being cautious of being harassed by none other than Gretta Bowie. She slipped past the popular group and saw Patrick Hockstetter, heading into the woods.

Curiously, she followed and few feet behind, being as quiet as a mouse. Her y/h/c hair flowing in front of her y/s/c face. Y/n froze as she heard a twig break...... Between her shoes.

Patrick stopped and looked around for the source of the noise.

Y/n hid herself behind a tree before he spotted her.

Patrick carried along the way to the destination unknown to Y/n after coming to a conclusion I was just a animal.

Y/n watched as he picked up his pace slightly.

Patrick saw a small squirrel in the corner of his eye. He took out a knife and stabbed it into the squirrels tail; connecting it to the tree before it could get away.

He took his knife out while holding onto the squirrels neck before stabbing it into the squirrels chest, taking one last breath the squirrel fell limp into Patrick's fairly large hands.

Y/n watched intrigued, but followed even more curious as to what he would do to the squirrels carcass.

Y/n turned when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. The famous Patrick Hockstetter smirk came into her view as he covered her mouth to stop her from screaming.

"Why hello, doll. Whatta ya doing in these woods? Perhaps..... Mmmm following me? Is that right doll?"

Y/n saw the amusement in his eyes when she let out a small whimper.

"P-please don't h-hurt-t me—" she managed to stutter out.

"Oh don't worry that pretty head of yours, doll. I'm just wondering what-" he looked her up and down.

"A pretty girl like you are doing in the dirty woods,"

He ran his knife around her neck; not making actual contact.

"You might get yourself, hurt,"

"I-I-I was just— umm, just—" he cut her off....... Again.