Best gift. hb

Requested:
[nope.]

Song:
Let it snow-Frank Sinatra

Plot:
Y/n gets Henry a gift, while Henry not having a lot of money, can't get her anything. But maybe he is the best gift after all.

Pairing:
Henry Bowers X fem!reader

TW:
Cursing, slight violence.(short)

WC:
{241}

(a/n: Y.I= your initials.)

______________
_______

Henry sat awake, 5:35 am.

He'd been thinking on how his father wouldn't let him go out on Christmas, or let him borrow some money.

It all utterly sucked camel toes.

Light tapping came from Henry's window.

He opened the curtains to be greeted with his lovely girlfriend. Y/n l/n.

A smile appeared on Henry's face. He slid open the window and helped her inside.

He pulled her in for a sweet welcome
kiss.

"I love you." He murmured against her lips.

"I love you more." She whispered back.

Henry rubbed his nose against hers, emitting a soft giggle from her.

Henry pulled her towards the bed, giving her a lop-sided frown when he saw the gift in her hand.

"Baby." He whispered, pulling her onto his lap.

"I didn't get you anything." He whispered, ashamed with his financial problems.

"It's fine, baby. You're the best gift I could ask for." She whispered. Placing a kiss on his lips.

After they pulled away, y/n pushed the gift to his chest.

"Open it." She whispered. Not wanting Butch to wake up.

Henry took the gift wrapping off the box, opened the box, revealing a pocket knife. The initials 'H.B & Y.I' engraved into the handle.

They exchanged kisses and 'I love you's throughout the night, until dawn came.

And y/n had to get back home.

"I love you. Bye baby." She said before climbing out the window.