Chapter 7 A Change of Direction

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU BASTARD!" Midoriya slugged him in the mouth, as the kid stumbled back. Midoriya came closer throwing another punch at the students nose. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT STAIN!" He yelled as a crowd came around trying to get a video. The student wiped his nose that had blood coming out, he then began running towards Midoriya holding his arm back. He went for his face but Midoriya leaned over grabbing it and gave him a hook at his jawline. Still grasping his arm Midoriya pulled him closer kneeing him in the gut. The kid coughed up blood and fell to the ground. Midoriya sat on his stomach throwing hits violently but was pulled back by a teacher, he head butted the teacher backwards. The other student was helped up, but Midoriya was going crazy and tackled the kid. The student fell on his arm wrong and made a blood clutching scream. The student around them were breaking them up while Midoriya was going crazy in the arms being held back,"YOU DAMN COWARD COME BACK HERE!" He yelled.

I was expelled from school, no one will miss me. I sighed knowing that I have no family to turn too, so I go out, walking for endless hours. I felt numb, my eyes felt dry and heavy with much needed sleep. I began to notice the evening rays retreat to there homes to sleep. I felt lost and empty without mom, stain, Uraraka, all my friends. I ruined my chances to a great education, I'm homeless, i just want them back. I know I'm a terrible person and it's my fault, everyone hates me. I feel like I'm in a black endless pit of shame that will never end. I hear myself whimpering and sniffling, I'm weak. All my life I was said that I was, as a kid, teenager, by my hero, myself. I hate myself, I feel angered by just being me, I wanna ripped me apart. I just wanted a normal life, a happy one with my loving mother, my friends, stain, I just want everyone back, but asking for that is impossible.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Unaduible