part 28

"Oh! we're gonna die out here for sure! With nothing to get home by or eat!"

"What do you mean?! We been killing zombies and people and now you talking about being tired and hungry?!"

"Yoongi! You don't understand! If we don't know how to go home, we're gonna die here! Me and Jimin almost got killed!"

"For the last and fifth time, we are not gonna die! Now stop saying things like that and keep walking Jhope." Jhope looked around him as he seen more trees and the sky turning a bit orange, revealing that the sun was about to come up then he shivered, covering up his arms by wrapping them around himself.

"It's getting chilly...man I hate this." Suga said as he kept walking forward then he looked to his right to see Jungkook helping Jimin to walk, by letting him lean half of his body against his.

"Fucking hell! Where are we going anyway?!" Jin looked at Suga then he chuckled so that he hoped that Yoongi could hear him.

"And now you're complaining?"

"Yes...I am hungry, tired and cold! My feet are killing me! I don't know what has been happening, but my body realized that now it is hungry and needs something to eat."

"Yup...we're gonna die out here." Jin looked at Jackson with a scoff then he looked back at Yoongi and started to walk next to him, looking down at Suga while smiling.

"What?"

"We're not gonna die out here, you know? We are still alive and fighting for our lives."

"Yeah...I'm just glad no zombies decided to show up and rain on my parade." Suga then kicked a pebble that was in his way while he looked down at the ground with an angry look on his face.

"Ugh...." Jaebum groaned slightly as he placed his hand onto his forehead, squeezing the skin a bit as he looked down at the ground then Jinyoung heard that and slowly turned around to look at him, he started to wall towards him.

"Jaebum? What's wrong?"

"My head...it hurts a lot." Jinyoung looked at Jaebum who kept squeezing the skin of his forehead while still groaning in pain.