Part 21

V screamed as he turned around quickly to find the white sheet that he thought that he put on Jin, touching him and then he fell down onto the floor.

"Guys?! Ghost! Quick! Get it before it floats away!"

"Ghost?!" Jimin turned around and saw the white sheet moving. He quickly hid behind Jhope who was shaking as he looked really scared, he backed up away from the white sheet slowly as Jimin took steps behind him.

"Uh-uh....is this a movie? Okay..where the cameras at?" Jackson looks around to try and find any cameras hidden as he looked behind him to make sure the white sheet that was moving isn't near him.

"Seriously Jackson?" Mark has his one eyebrow up as he looked at Jackson who was still trying to find the "cameras".

"Somebody is playing with my mind tonight...better come out..."

"Oh my god..." Jinyoung sighed out as he put his hand on his forehead. Namjoon looked at the white sheet after gasping, he out stretched his hand but then withdrew it back.

"Wouldn't touch him." Suga said lowly while looking at the white sheet.

"Why?"

"Look at that Namjoon! That is not normal..." Suga said as he looked at the white sheet and took a glance at Namjoon who looked mesmerized by it as if he seen something amazing but quite odd.

"Ghost is moving!" V screamed again as he finally got to his feet and raced over to Namjoon as he hid behind him. The white sheet let out a deep sigh and then the sheet was taken off, revealing Jin who had his eyes closed. Namjoon ushered V to go stand somewhere else as he took a step toward Jin who still had his eyes closed.