Part 23

With Kimi and Kiwon

"Okay! Here we go boys, trapped and can't get out." Kiwon said with satisfaction in his voice while he looked at Jimin and Jhope who were sitting into chairs that had their backs against each other with rope wrapped tightly around their bodies, making them incredibly close to one another. The itchiness and stickiness of the duct tape over their mouths made it difficult to take off and not leave a mark if they wanted to somehow get the duct tape off.

"Ah...I'm so tired though. I might take a nap..but for now, I wanna learn your names." Kiwon looked at Jhope who has his head back and then he opened his eyes slowly, he blinked them a few couple of times, as if it was the right time to wake up.

"Oh! You're awake! I thought I hit you too hard there! Like..you didn't wake up after awhile..sorry about hitting you so hard." Jhope eyes widen as he saw Kiwon's eyes looking into his and he started screaming but it was muffled by the duct tape covering his lips.

"You can scream, but no one will hear you. That's the fun of it all."

"Oh my god...why can't you just let them go, if you aren't going to kill them? You're wasting your time on them."

"Look Kimi...the part of playing with them is torturing them. Don't you see?" Kimi sighed as she looked at Kiwon and then at Jimin.

"I wanted to kill him...I was so close..."

"Well! I told you not to! You don't listen to me."

"But they killed Minso!"

"These two weren't even near Minso when it happened!"

"Yeah...so what? I still want them dead."

"Well...just not yet." Kiwon crouched near Jhope so he was eye leveled with him as he looked into his eyes then spoke to him softly.