Part 11

(Another long chapter kiddos.⚠)

Jungkook sat next to Jin on the stool that was beside him and then he saw Jin had his head looking towards the restroom way where Jimin and Suga went and he sighed. Jungkook put his hand on Jin's shoulder and he turned around quickly to find Jungkook sitting next to him and he sighed again.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asked Jungkook who shook his head no.

"Oh?! What's wrong Jungkook?" Jin looked seriously at Jungkook who had his hands at his lap.

"Me,Jhope and V were talking about these guys here. And that Minso guy..."

"What about him?"

"He's totally creepy and he makes us and especially me very uncomfortable."

"Tell me about it. That guy with that gun pointing towards me is making me uncomfortable as well. I wanted to tell him off but didn't have the courage to because I was afraid I was gonna get my head shot at. I don't want that."

"I understand...but Minso-"

"How do you know that guy's name is Minso?"

"I overhead the man with the shotgun say it."

"Ahhh." Jin nodded his head and turned his head looking to see if Jimin and Suga came out yet.

"What's Namjoon doing?"

"Talking with that girl."

"Oh? What's her name?"

"Doesn't matter to me." Jin bluntly said as he leaned his chin on his hand still looking at the restroom way.

"Oh..."

"He said he wanted to get everyone here at this place their names. He wants to know for some reason.."

"What's taking Jimin and Suga so long?"

"I don't know..but I'm about to get up and find out.." Jin said that and then stood up but then saw Jimin holding his stomach and waddling to sit next to Jhope and V. Everyone looked at Suga and he sat next to Jin.