II

When Kurt got back to his dorm, he unpacked. He did so rather strangely- Jeff couldn't describe it, but it was some motorized fashion, taking out sections at a time.

A few minutes after he got into his pajamas and laid on his bed, his expression dropped into a confused frown. His thoughts were strange. He usually just was spoken to by the voices, but it's like a voice was his thoughts.

These weren't his.

He sat up, a bit panicked. "Kurt? What's wrong?" Jeff asked worriedly, having heard his breathing quickening.

Kurt shook his head. What was going on? This hadn't happened before.

He buried his face in his knees, lacing his fingers through his hair in an attempt to stop it. He wanted his thoughts back.

"Stop it." He mumbled, voice muffled by his knees. He dug his nails into his scalp. "Stop it!"

"Stop what? Kurt, are you okay?" Jeff asked, a bit freaked out. Okay, he was extremely freaked out.

He heard a soft whimpering and it took him a minute to realize that it was coming from Kurt.

Several minutes later the whimpering evened into deep, slow breaths, and he knew Kurt had fallen asleep.

Still not believing or understanding what had just happened, Jeff dropped off to sleep as well.