Chapter 1

The bell rang signalling that someone has entered the building. I looked up and saw a group of kids from my senior class. They sat down at a booth at the end of the room in a private corner. I walked over with notepad, to take their order, and with 6 menus. I putted them down at the table and in a cheery voice I said:

"Hello my name is Angel and I'll be your waitress. What would you like to drink?"

The guy in the middle named Brandon replied, "We would all like some pop."

"We type of pop would you want? We have Mountain Dew, Coke, Dr. pepper, Sprite, and Fanta Orange," I was saying before Mary says, right next to Brandon.

"We want pop go and figure what we want runt and you better get it right. Brandon is the Alpha and I'm the Luna of this pack and if you don't get it right I will kick you out of this pack and give you to the rogues. Got it?"

I shivered in anger thinking of the rogues that killed my parents.

"Ok I'm sorry. I'll get your pop," I said in a quiet voice.

I turned around to go get their drinks. When I arrived I went into their minds and saw that they all wanted root beer. I grabbed out 6 cups because there was 6 people. I put root beer in all of the cups and put the cups on a tray and started to balance them using my powers to make sure it was balanced. I walked over the the group and put the tray down on the table.

"Did you decided what you want to eat?" I asked in the same happy cheery voice while putting the pops in front of everyone

"Yes, we would want 5 large pizzas, all meaty. We want the pizza in under an hour," Brandon growled at to me.

I ran to the kitchen bumping into a few people and saying my apologies after bumping into them. As soon as I was in the kitchen, I told the chef what type of pizzas and the size and he got straight to work on the pizzas. I walked to the cashier and told them I was taking break. I walked to the locker room and grabbed 30 dollars out of my bag and walked outside of the building. I looked around and saw Subway, I started walking towards Subway. I opened the door and walked towards the beginning of the line.

"Hello, what do you want?" a Subway worker asked me.

"I would want a meatball marinara, 6 inch with itallian herbs and cheese bread and have it cooked after you put the meatballs on," I replied.

While they were doing that, I grabbed a 21 oz and filled it up with some root beer and I grabbed 2 cookies.

"So the order is one 6 inch meatball marinara, 2 cookies, and a 21 oz drink. The total price comes 15 dollars and 46 cents," the worker told.

I fished out a ten and 5 one dollar bills along with two quarters. I grabbed my lunch and walked to the able at the far end. Then once I was done with my meal I threw away my garbage. I checked the time and saw that my break is ending. I walked out of the Subway and walked back towards my job.

Once I entered the building I told the cashier, "my break is over. Enter me back in."

I walked to the kitchen and asked the chef are the pizzas ready and replies with a yes and showed me where the pizzas are. I grabbed the 3 large pizzas and balanced them on my arms. I walked over to the booth in the way back and gave them their pizza then walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the other 2 large pizzas and walked back to the booth and dropped off the pizzas and watched them dig in to the pizza that I brought in to them. The bell rang and I looked and saw a tall man walk in and sat in a table in the middle of the room. I took a sniff in the air and smelled cinnamon along with roses and vanilla. I looked around to find out what the smell is.

"Mine" a deep gruff husky voice said.

I turned around me and saw a man who is over towering my small height. I backed up a few feet but he tried to make a grab for me. I yelped in fear and flinched. He brought my arms up showing my bruises and cuts from cutting myself on my wrist.

"Please don't hurt me," I managed to get out in a soft whisper.

"Why would I hurt mate? Mate is so tiny, so fragile. Why mate think I would hurt her?" the guy said in a deep sad voice. I looked up and saw that the dude who was over towering me took a few steps back to give me room and space.

In a quiet voice, looking down at the floor, I asked "what do you want with me sir?"

I felt his fingers under my chin, making me look up at him I saw his dark brown eyes that looked black.

"I will be back."
And with that he left.
I quickly gathered my thoughts and got back to work.
*end of the day*
(Just cause I'm a lazy butt)

I closed the store locking up and took my way home. And since people like me don't deserve cars, I started to walk home. It took me a half n hour to get to the pack house but once I opened the door I was on the floor. I hit the floor with a loud thud and then next thing I knew I was getting kicked on the side.
"You slut where the hell have you been," the Luna yelled at me.
"Work," I was able to get up and head towards the stairs but the Alpha grabbed my arm and threw me back down on the floor with a loud thud.
Then the Alpha, Beta and Luna started to hit me all over the place till I couldn't keep up and I passed out.

1066 words
11-1-18

Comment
Vote
See ya
Jeff_the_wolf656