Chapter 3

killercool123
Hazel_Eyes_101
23jbeaudreau
I am amazing and alot cooler then all of you. If you think i'm wrong come and comment or message me why you are cool.

Now back to the story

"So what is your name?" Lucifer asked me.

"It's Angel," I replied back still wary of him.

"So the devil gets what the devil wants, an angel."

And with that he walked out.

Leaving me confused and lost at what he said.

"Don't mind him he always thought he'd never ever get a mate so your just a surprise to him," Matt said.

The doctor came in just as Matt finished his sentence.

"So everything is alright nothing is wrong, no broken bones or anything but for the whips I'm giving you some ointment and pills to stop the pain," the doctor said while giving me the pills and the ointment and then walked out.

Then once he was gone, I got up but struggling cause of my back from of the whips.

"Hey wait up for me. I need to show you were you are going," Matt said.

Matt started and got ahead of me so I started following him to where ever he wants me to go.

"Hey watch it bitch. I'm the Luna of this pack and my mate, Lucifer, will punish you for bumping into me"this female blonde, who's wearing alot of jewelry and a very sluty short dress, said snarky.

"I thought he was my mate, he told me I was his mate," I said confused and lost.
"Don't listen to her. You are his mate and no one else is. They are saying that cause they are jealous" Matt told me while dragging me away from her.
"LET ME AT HER. LET ME THE FUCK AT HER," this voice yelled.

I jumped in surprise.
"Huh? Who are you?" I wondered out loud.

"I'm Matt. We just met not that long ago," Matt replied back in a sarcastic voice.
"No, no I'm talking about that voice in my head."

"Well I hope you get that voice taken care of and here's your room," Matt said as we arrived at a door.
"What's in those doors?" I asked.

"Your room and the devils room as well. Farewell, I hope you survive Angel," Matt said quickly and left.

I opened the door thinking how weird Matt is.

I walked to the bed plopping myself down.

A maid walked "Would you like anything?"

"Nothing" I said.

The maid walked out after that. I checked her mind and the only thing she was thinking was she hopes that I don't kill her.
Weird I thought to myself

"You should go check out the mirror and see what she's thinking about for yourself and then I can answer any questions that you may have for me and call me Ekolis," the odd voice named Ekolis said.

I listened to Ekolis and walked to the mirror. I freaked out my eyes. They weren't my original color. They were blood red.
What happened to my eyes I wondered.

"The shift. The change will be happening soon so be prepared," Ekolis said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Your gonna shift into your wolf, into me. I am your wolf and once you shift you'll understand why you have powers that no one else has," Ekolis said.

"Where's lucifer if you can tell me?" I asked Ekolis
"He is on his way," Ekolis replied back and closed the link.

I heard the door open and footsteps I look behind and see Lucifer who walks up to me and wraps his arms around me. I shiver as I feel his arms warm me up.

"Your mine. Only mine," Lucifer growled in my ear.

"This female said that she is your mate and is the Luna. Is this true?" I asked.
"What did she look like?" Lucifer asked.

"She was wearing a short sluty red dress and had long blonde hair."
"That's Crystal aka the pack slut. She has been trying to get me to make her the Queen for the past years but now since you are here, you are the official Luna."

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter I have had a rough week and right now I need support from all of my friends. It will be a bit for I update again.
Vote
Comment
Share
See ya
Jeff_the_wolf656
Words 741
11-16-18