chapter 4

If any of you guys understand the picture up there please tell me because I have yet to understand it. Sorry for the long wait have been busy.
Let's get on with the story.

I have been at the kings castle for a week now and Lucifer has been ignoring me. I got up from the bed I was sitting on and I walked out the door seeing if I could find Lucifer. I was walking down the halls when I bumped into Crystal.

"Hey bitch," she snarl at me, "watch where your going."

Uncounisly my hand lifted up and Crystal went flying into the wall behind her.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I blurted out and ran over to her to see if she was okay.

"Get the fuck away from me, you freak," Crystal yelled out. She got up and ran as fast as she could away from me.

I was gonna follow her then decided against it so I walked the other way. I kept walking down the long halls till I reached some stairs and walked down them until I reached the living room. I walked in the living room and saw Lucifer talking to Matt.

"Hey Matt," I said.

Matt turned, saw me, and waved back to me. I walked over to them and Lucifer wrapped his arms around me.

"What you guys talking abo-" I was asking till Crystal interrupted me.

"THAT BITCH SHE IS A MONSTER, A WITCH EVEN. SHE MADE ME FLY INTO THE WALL. SHE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED."
She shifted into her light gray wolf to attack me but before she got closer to me Lucifer shifted and was over me, protecting me from her.

"I WARNED HER ONCE I DON'T HAVE SECOND CHANCES," Ekolis yelled into my ear and before I could stop her I was walking out from under Lucifer and my hand went up and so did Crystal.
"We warned you and we don't warn twice and now you pay," Ekolis made me say which made my voice sound really weird.

I dropped my hand down which dropped Crystal down and I closed my fist.

"If I were you, I would start fucking running," I taunted.

I watched Crystal take off running. I didn't follow her cause I'm not a monster plus I didn't mean what I did but she got me so upset and I felt this weird feeling and next thing I knew Ekolis took control of my body and attacked her.

"What the hell was that?" Lucifer growled at me after he shifted back.

"I dont know Ekolis took control and attacked Crystal. I tried to stop her but I didn't stop her in time," I cried out.

"Shhhhh mi Amor, it will be okay, is Ekolis your wolf?" Lucifer said trying to comfort and hugging me.

"Yes, Ekolis is my wolf and ever since I was little I knew I could do stuff like reading minds, but I didnt know why and I can't ask my parents because they are dead and it's all my fault," I said crying into his chest.

I ripped myself away from Lucifer and ran as fast as I could from anyone.
I ran outside where I knew where I could hide better away from everyone. I ran for about ten minutes till I saw a lake and I ran and started to swim to the other side. Once I made it to the other side and I went and laid against a tree to rest. After 10 minutes I got up and started to climb the tree I kept climbing till I reached the top of the tree. Once I made it to the top I found the sturdiest branch and I closed my eyes for a bit.

"ANGEL, ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer yelled and waking me up in the process.

It was dark out so I was asleep for a bit.
I ignored Lucifer cause I wanted to be left alone. Why did I run away? Cause I wanted space. I'm sick of this feeling, feeling unloved, unwanted, ugly, worthless, fat, and the urge to kill myself. I looked down and saw that the drop was about 200 feet.