Chapter 2

I woke up in the dungeon on the floor, my head hurt really bad. I groaned and got up. I whimpered in pain and put my hands to my head.

"Hey bitch, the Alpha wants you. Your gonna get your punishment," he said darkly with a laugh.

He grabbed my arm and ripped me up from the ground. I yelped in pain. He dragged me all across the floor to the Alpha which he finally let me get up from the floor. I knocked 3 times till I heard a come in. I opened the door and walked inside the doors, looked at the floor and repeated my rules:
1.) do not make eye contact with anyone, 2.) don't speak to anyone at all, and 3.)do whatever they tell you too.

"Hello I'm pretty sure you heard that your gonna get punished for getting home so late that no one made dinner last night, so we all went to bed last night hungry," Alpha said while kicking me repeatedly.

"Grab the whip," the Alpha commanded.

I shivered in fear remembering what happened last time with the whip. Next thing I knew I was getting whipped in the back. I bit my tongue to stop from crying out in pain. 

"You'll be getting 100 whips for arriving home so late last night," the Luna said.

I passed out about 20 whips later and the last thing I heard was a loud humogus growl.

I woke up and above me there was the same guy from the diner. I shivered in fear his hand started on his to my face and his hand started rubbing my face. Then he leaned his head down to my neck and started sniffing me and then I felt his tongue come out and started licking me gently. I heard the door open and within a second, he was above me growling at whoever was at the door.

"Peace. I come in peace," this dude said as he came in.

He had short blonde hair with these bright green eyes he was attractive but not as attractive as the dude above me The  guy above me got up and asked the blonde dude "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" in a deep dark attractive husky voice.
I shivered in fear because if someone is mad, I end up getting hit I and I start whimpering in fear. 

"Dude, you are scaring her because of your ugly face. Get off of her before she pisses herself," the blonde guy said.

"I'm so sorry mi amor, I didn't mean to hurt you."

And with that he got off of me and went back to licking my neck.

"Well since you were being abused by your pack and you are now the Queen of the Werewolves, you get to decide the punishment for your pack. And just an FYI my name is Matt," blonde said.

"What do you mean I'm the Queen of the Werewolves?" I asked quietly.

"He means that I'm the king and your my mate," the guy above me said.

"K-k-k-k-k-king l-l-l-l-Lucifer," I stuttered out

I'm just thinking about his reputation. He kills the weak and innocent.

"The one and only and you, mi amor, will be able to decide on how you want your so called pack to be punished," King Lucifer said.

"King Lucifer, I'm no queen. You prey on the weak and kill the innocent. I'm innocent and weak," I said to king.

"Please don't call me king, you are my mate. Mi amor, please call me Lucifer," Lucifer said.

(Sorry its so short but I'm too tired to write. I will update later again and up there that is the worlds coolest cat ever)

643 words

vote

coment

see ya

jeff_the-wolf656

11/2/18