° part 1 °

Its 10:35 pm.

roc havent made it home yet he gets off at 5:30 .. wow he's not here .. but anyways i was done doing all my work i had to do that i didnt finish , i got up ten minutes later to go ahead and take a nice long shower til i heard the bathroom door open "baby?" as i heard roc say . "whats her name?" i asked getting out the shower wrapping a towel around me . "who was the girl that you was fucking with that you coming home so late huh?" i asked again "tf you talking bout girl? is you stupid i worked late tonight." he replied "worked late my ass! i called your damn boss and he said you left early today! thats how i know your fucking lying! " as i walked away back into the room until i felt my back smashing hard against the wall with roc choking me real tight . "listen here you stuck up bitch im the man in this fucking house and you dont have the rights to fucking talk to me like that you hear?!" as he gripping onto my neck much tighter as im losing air breathing hard hitting his arm . "you do what i fucking say up in here! you stupid cunt!" as he lets go of me as i fall down to the ground breathing real hard holding my neck . "now come here" he demanded as i slowly walked over to him and lays down in bed as he crawls on top of me unwrapping my towel feeling down on my sides leaving me wet kisses on my body going down below my area and starts rubbing my clit as i moan softly and sat up . "roc no pls no .." i stated "aww fuck it your shit aint good no way . ill just go on to a fucking strip club bye girl " as he walked away out the door as i started crying from what he said because it was so hurtful as im sitting there thinking like did he really mean those words he said?

its 9:35 am.

i was up brushing my teeth washing my face for a brand new day for school . i had to put on makeup under my neck because roc left bruises i got into my closet picking out an outfit getting dress and walks back in the bathroom putting some more makeup on my face .. and no roc never came back home last night and im still hurt about it but i finished up with my makeup and i put my hair up into a cute bun and i was on my out to school . 25 mins later as i arrived my best friend carlos walked by i mean he's cute and stuff yeah i have a lil crush on him but he dont know that "hey rachel you're looking beautiful today like always" as he gave me a compliment as i was blushing "thank you carlos" as he bit his lips and smirked "no problem ma . but ready to go in class before Professor Jon get mad? " he asked as he chuckled as i nodded as he grabbed my hand walking into the campus inside walking into class as our profressor was teaching as we sat down and started taking notes .

its 6:35 pm .

im home but i dont see roc anywhere im all lonely and crap so i called carlos to come over because he knows the deal about me and roc and he wants me to leave him and come stay with him for awhile and be safe its like the same thing katherine had done told me as i heard a knock on the door as i ran to the door and opened it jumping on carlos as he smiled and catches me "damn ma you couldnt wait til i came over huh?" he smirked and i blushed "shutup carlos!" i told him he chuckled and hours later we went over to the living room eating popcorn and watching a movie then as it ended carlos told me he had to go as he leaned in as i was getting nervous as he kissed me softly on the lips as i kissed back feeling spark between us too blushing as he smiled . "why did you kiss me?" i asked

"cause i know you wanted it" he

smirked as i was blushing . "i know you

like me rachel" he smiled as i was nodding my head "i do" as he smiled

"i know but i gotta go so ill see you tmro at school alright?" as he pecked my lips and got up walking out as i was sitting there blushing and was thinking bout that kiss . "he is perfect " i whispered to myself .

its 12:00 pm

i was sleeping and all i heard was banging on the door so loud where i jumped up .. "who tf can that be?" i asked myself .