Part 2

Chrollo was walking around because he's dumb and Shrecc comes out like "I GOTTA GO POOPY" and runs to his outhouse   Chrollo sees this and is like "Dang that's a hot green thiccy." Chrollo waits outside the outhouse for dat booty. Shrecc comes out an hour later. Chrollo is like "Hey you got thicc ass wanna go out?" Shrecc started to blushie and said "B-baka of course!" Chrollo takes Shreccs Large, Soft, Green hand and took him to a fancy outhouse. Shrecc blushies harder, "Baka! How did you know?" Chrollo use one finger the push up Shreccs chin to look at him, "You took a large shit in that shitty outhouse of yours so I thought I'd gift you." Shrecc pulls away and holds his cheeks, "Awww Chrollo-senpai your so kind I love you!" Chrollo chuckles and takes Shreccs hand as they walk back to the swamp, they stop in front of Shreccs door, "I really enjoyed it senpai. Would you like to stay the night?" Chrollo smiles sweetly. "Of course, but first..." Chrollo leans in and starts kissing Shrecc. Shrecc takes it and closes his eyes as they make out. Shrecc gentely put his hands on Chrollo's face. As the night went on they fucked.

(A/N)
I didn't realize all the errors until I was writing this into here. Omg I'm so sorry. But yes I wrote this. I also made the cover of this book so uh anyway. Should I make a fanfiction where I put effort into it or should I just keep making these things with my friends?