My Jam.

"Racy, I've had enough of this!" Reboot stood up straight trying to make himself look taller. "Boots-" Eraser started in a sweet tone. "No, I'm not taking that! Stop! I won't be manipulated by you again. I'm just done with your outrageous behaviour!" Reboot was angry. "You're just being dramatic." Eraser scoffed. "Do ya want me to slap you too?" Jam looked as if he was about to slap Eraser. "I prefer not." Eraser rolled his eyes. "Get your funking act together dude!" Jam yelled and again shoved Eraser back, Eraser stumbled a bit. Ink came up and took Reboot back to the group with them, it seemed Ink wanted to talk to him. Paper Jam decided instead of being horrified while watching a family argue he'd sit with them. "Hey PJ." Palette said. They were in a group of Palette, Goth, Blueprint and Fresh? Fresh must've come back. "You can sit with us. They're all just having boring adult talk." Palette looked to the parents. "Palette your an adult." Goth gently pushed him. "Older adult stuff." Palette smiled at Goth as he 'corrected' himself. Paper Jam smiled at them. Paper Jam sat between Fresh and Blueprint. "You were with Jam for a while." Paper Jam said quietly as he leaned gently against Fresh. "Jam had a lot ya ta say an talk about, he's a pretty rad an chill dude." Fresh put a arm around Paper Jam's back. "How are your cooking skills?" Palette asked Blueprint, knowing Blue wasn't the best. "I try my best!" Blueprint smiled. "Knowing Ink can create and he's your mother. Can you create?" Goth asked. "I need a actual blueprint to create something, but I can use my scarf!!" Blueprint said. "That's cool!" Palette said happily. "I was almost able to keep a flower stable!" Paper Jam decided to show how he could almost create. "You're more like mom with creation right?" Blueprint looked to Paper Jam. "Kinda, I can't just splash paint off the ground and it becomes something, I've gotta hold it in place for a while." Paper Jam stood up. "What r ya doin?" Fresh looked up at Paper Jam. "I'm going to ask my mom something." Paper Jam said as he started to make his way to Ink. "Mom!" He called. Ink looked back to him. "Hold on sweetie." Ink seemed to be seriously talking to Reboot. He overheard some of their conversation. "If he's bothering you like this you've got to talk to people about it! You're not his little toy to play with. You're another feeling and living skeleton. You need to do something about it!" Ink really didn't want Reboot having to be bugged by Eraser like that. "No, he's used to me allowing it, and I've lived with it. I tell him it's alright with me. He just likes to push it in public, that's when I say no to whatever he try's to do." Reboot didn't want Ink freaking out over this. "Reboot, You're not a little thing that he uses for his own enjoyment." Ink was being more serious then ever. "I love Eraser, and always will. We both promised to stay together all our lives, through anything. Sickness, sorrow, anger, fear, frustration, happiness.. Anything, and things do happen that may make us mad at each other or argue, but I know he does love me and I love him. These little argument will pass. You've got to just let go of what happened and stop holding a grudge against them." Reboot stared at Ink seriously. Ink couldn't help but feel like Reboot was also relating to him and Error at the end of that. He stayed quiet. Was Reboot just allowing Eraser to do what he wanted to him?! Ink breathed deeply then looked to Paper Jam. "What did you need?" Ink asked. "Oh, I just wanted to asked if I could borrow ink to try and create something." Paper Jam asked. "Want to just use the paintbrush?" Ink reached over to his paintbrush that was laying just within arms reach. "Wait, the paintbrush?!" Paper Jam didn't expect that at all. "Yeah, it's not the paintbrush itself that creates, it's your own magic. All it does is put the paint on the ground or whatever your creating on." Ink handed it to Paper Jam. Paper Jam was hesitant to take it. He looked at Reboot who seemed to keep his gaze on the ground, he looked in thought. "Take it and show off to your friends." Ink joked. "O-Okay." Paper Jam hesitantly took it. "Woah, and you carry this on your back?!" Paper Jam found it heavy. "You get used to it." Ink shrugged. "Go back to your friends now." Ink shooed him away. Paper Jam held the paintbrush and came back to the group. "Bro, Ya ask fer something an come back with a paintbrush." Fresh smiled. "Why do you have Ink's paintbrush?" Goth asked. "I destroyed him and took it as a trophy." Paper Jam joked. "That's a little harsh." Palette laughed. "He gave it to me to try and create something." Paper Jam said. "Want to feel how heavy it is?" Paper Jam handed it to Fresh. "Bro, ur mah is insane." Fresh held it and realised how heavy it was. "Here!" Paper Jam handed it to Blueprint. He let everyone hold it. They all had similar reactions. Surprised how heavy it actually was. "I have this, but it's not as heavy." Palette summoned a long painting roller. "This is why I'm called Palette Roller." Palette held it with the rolling part to the sky. "What r u gonna create, Jammy?" Fresh asked, as Palette let the roller disappear. "I don't really know. What should I create?" Paper Jam set the paintbrush down. "Maybe a... Hm.. Piece of paper?" Blueprint thought for a moment. "I could try that." Paper Jam lifted the brush. He painted a small blob on the ground. He set the paintbrush aside and took the paint that the brush left, and took it all of the ground with magic. It all clumped together to a thin black square shape. Paper Jam pressed it all together hard. It slowly turned white. After a moment it did look like paper. Paper Jam held it together. "If I let go of it now I'm sure it'll burst." Paper Jam was staring intently at the paper. "You can't just splash it on the ground and it's basically there?" Goth asked. "No, that's my moms power." Paper Jam continued to press every bit of the paint together. "Jammy, What did ja mean by burst?" Fresh asked. "Well, every bit of paint I was pressing together will end up everywhere." Paper Jam looked to Fresh. "Palette can you create?" Blueprint asked Palette. "I haven't actually tried, I do more protection instead of creation I guess." Palette shrugged. Paper Jam slowly let his magic fade, and the paper slowly fell down to the ground. He picked it up. "It'll probably burst after a minute." Paper Jam shook the paper back and forth. "You Jammed the paint to make paper." Goth snickered. "Yeah?" Paper Jam was confused. "PFFT, I see where you get your name." Palette laughed. "You're a Paper Jammer." Blueprint laughed. "He is my Jam." Fresh pulled Paper Jam down and onto his lap, and kept his hands around Paper Jam's chest. "I'm your Jam." Paper Jam closed his eyes, and sighed in a relaxed way. Palette picked up the piece of paper Paper Jam made. "It seems like a proper piece of paper." Palette shook it around. "Why'd you say it would burst?" Blueprint asked. "Just, Wait for it." Paper Jam kept his eyes closed, the way Fresh was holding him was very comfortable to him. Palette dropped the paper. "It suddenly felt gooey." Palette was weirded out. The paper burst back into black paint. "See what I mean? Bursts." Paper Jam had watched it burst. Fresh decided to let go, but Paper Jam didn't move.