"You're married?!" •Whizzvin•

"What is this?" Whizzer picked up the wedding ring that fell on the ground as the two were getting dressed.

Marvin was putting on his boxers, "What's what?" he looked at the younger man, who was holding up a gold ring. "Shit." he mumbled, "I'm sorry Whizzer...."

"Are you married?" Whizzer asked looking down at the ring.

No answer.

"Marvin are you married?!" Whizzer raised his voice slightly.

"YES, yes I am. I am married and have been for almost 15 years." Marvin said as he walked over a snatched the ring from Whizzer's hand. He put in n his finger and sighed.

"You have been married for 15 years and you thought, Oh! I should just cheat on my wife with a man and not tell the man that I'm f*cking married!"

Marvin looked up at him, "I'm sorry Whizzer, I really am."

"What are you going to tell me next that you have a child?"

Marvin looked down and just stared at Whizzer's bedroom floor.

"No, You got to be f*cking kidding me! You have a kid?" Whizzer was starting to get a little overwhelmed with all of this sudden news. I mean who wouldn't they have been seeing each other for about 9 weeks now.

"I'm sorry I really am." Marvin apologized again.

"What age?"

"What?"

"What is the age of your kid Marvin?"

"11. His name is Jason." Marvin responded.

Whizzer sat down on his bed. "So you have been married for 15 years and have a son who is 11? And you are still seeing me because?"

"Because I'm g-g-gay." Marvin felt very uncomfortable said the word "gay". He didn't want to be. He wanted to be the Jewish heterosexual man he was raised to be. The man who is supposed to marry a Jewish woman and have kids. A man who should go to temple every week. Not a homosexual Jewish man. It wasn't his plan, but when he went to that gay bar that night, 9 weeks ago and he met Whizzer he knew... He had to be gay.

Whizzer looked at him. "So tell her. Tell her you are gay Marvin."

"I can't! I can't Whizzer!"

"Marvin you can't just cheat on her," Whizzer said as he got dressed

"Why not? I already am and it's not like she's going to know."

"Really? She is not going to know. What have you told her for the past 9 weeks that you have been sleeping with me?"

"It has been 10 weeks, not 9," Marvin said back.

"9."

"10."

"9."

"10."

"9- nevermind! You didn't answer my question." Whizzer crossed his arms.

"Raquetball," Marvin said.

"What?"

"You asked me what have been telling her I have been doing when I'm screwing you and I said racquetball. I'm playing racquetball with my gay friend."

"Oh wow. I'm guessing I'm a gay friend." Whizzer rolled his eyes and looked at the clock. "Don't you have a family to get back to?"

"Oh so now you are going to be a dick about this." Marvin scoffed. "Fine be a dick, I'm going home." He finished getting dressed and grabbed his coat. "Same time on Thursday?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh f*ck off." Whizzer rolled his eyes and kissed his cheek. "Goodbye Marvin."

"Bye Whizzer Brown." Marvin smiled and walked out of the younger man's apartment and headed home to his son and wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

NEW BOOK! I wanted to make a falsettos one shot cause I have some many stories and stuff about the characters and my other two books that I had to delete weren't really the best so now here is a new falsettos one-shot book. enjoy!!!

~Alli~