Sometimes Psychiatrists need help too

Ever since Trina, the most beautiful woman Mendel has ever seen step foot into his office, His life has been well let's say interesting. He did really love having a beautiful wife and a smart son but it was hard for him when Trina would always talk about Marvin and the "old days".

"I can't believe Marvin is still with Whizzer"

"I miss the old days"

"Marv used to be such an amazing guy, he was so sweet but mean..."

"Jason is actually happy, it's like the old days."

So why was Dr. Mendel Weisenbachfeld sitting in another psychiatrist's office? Truth is sometimes psychiatrists need help too.

He walked in and sat at the couch looking around, the office was very different from his, it was a lot bigger. He sighed and sat back as soon as a man walked in, "Mendel?" a man wearing brown thick glasses.

"Oh uh yeah, Dr Mendel Weisenbachfeld." Mendel sat up.

"Doctor?"

"I'm also a psychiatrist..."

"Oh! alrighty then...well, I'm Dr. Finn." the other psychiatrist sat down and got out his notebook, "so dr. Mendel, why are you, a psychiatrist here to see me, another psychiatrist?"

"even psychiatrists need help too..." He nervously chuckled.

"True. so why are you? what's the problem?"

"My wife..." He sighed.

"Your wife, okay. So what is going on with her?" Dr. Finn asked as he wrote stuff down.

"she keeps on talking about her ex-husband and the "Old days", it makes me feel well awful."

Dr. Finn nodded, "Okay and this bad because?"

Mendel took a deep breathe sat up straight. "Here's where it gets weird..."

"Okay, I'm listening..."

"So as you know I'm a psychiatrist." The other nodded. "and well for about... I wanna say they were married for 15 years so, for the last 10 years of their marriage, my wife's ex-husband was one of my clients. he had this problem where he was married and had a child but he was a homosexual." Mendel said, "and he started to cheat on my wife with a man and she caught them..."

"Wow."

"Yeah, so she was heartbroken and very, very depressed and stuff. she had breakdowns every night, so her ex told her to come to see me and she did I immediately fell in love with her. I mean she was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." he smiled a little, thinking of the first time he saw Trina.

"Okay...and?"

"and our sessions went great, I saw her every Thursday afternoon, I saw her ex-husband every Friday night. Then I started to see their son...and this kid isn't a stupid kid...he told me to propose to his mother, which I what I did and her ex slapped her and yeah..."

Dr. Finn looked up from his notebook, "Okay that was interesting, now dr. mendel please tell me what she now says to you that makes you feel awful."

Mendel nodded and immediately thought about the workout sessions they would have together when Jason was at Marvin and Whizzer's, that is when she normally just talks and talks to him. "She...she says things like Marvin is still with Whizzer and I can't believe it or I miss the old days and so does Jason or Jason's finally happy...like the old days. Like the old days when I was just her ex-husband wiry psychiatrist and she was with him, her high school sweetheart."

"Oh...well Dr. Men-"

"Just call me Mendel please" the Jewish man begged.

"Sorry. Well, Mendel, I think your wife just thought that she would be with that man forever, that she wasn't expecting him to be gay or him to cheat on her. But I'm positive that she loves you a lot and she probably loves to be with you." He said. "Just think about it, if she didn't love you she would've said no when you asked her to marry you..."

Mendel was shocked, "Wow" he knew for a fact if someone came to /him/ with that problem he would've not said that, he would probably just be like, "times up!" Or something. "Wow," He said still in shock. "T-that's some pretty good advice, thanks, doctor..."

"No problem Mendel, Did it help?"

"Well kinda, but we will see if it does..."

"Alright, well our time is sadly over but will I see you soon?"

Mendel shrugged, "If I ever need help again then yeah, but I'll be at my own office." he chuckled and stood up, "Thank you so much, Dr. Finn."

"No problemo Mendel, I'm always here to help." He smiled and shook Mendel's hand. "Have a nice rest of your day."

"You too." Mendel shook back, and the walked out. He got into his car and started to drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~

Was this short??? Honestly, I used to write like up to 1,000 and something words but like my parts to my books are now all just like either in the 700 (Like this one) or in the 800. I'm sorry if it was short!

~Alli~