Chrismukkah

He walked through the door, "Whizzer, I'm ho-" he dropped his keys, "What the f**k?!"

Whizzer was holding a red ball as he stood next to a small evergreen tree that would fit in the men's new york apartment. "Hi Marv!" he smiled widely and put the ornament down. whizzer ran over an kissed his lover.

"Why is there a tree in my apartment?!" Marvin didn't kiss back he just simply looked at the taller man, waiting for an explanation.

"It's a Christmas tree! don't you love it!?"

"We don't celebrate Christmas," He put down his briefcase.

"I do. I'm half Jewish and my other half celebrates this amazing holiday so I thought we should"

"What's your other half, Christian?" Marvin asked.

"I don't want to say..." The taller man mumbled. "anyway! while you were at work I got a tree and decorations for it!"

"Whizzer I'm Jewish I'm not celebrating a holiday about another religion. Besides Jase is coming later and if Trina sees this tree she will freak."

Whizzer rolled his eyes, "Oh what is she going to do burn me with a lit menorah." he walked over to a bag, "Come on Marvin I bought a star of David tree topper, It will be fine!"

"I'm /not/ celebrating Christmas Whizzer."

(Time skip to December 23rd cause I can't think of things to write)

"I'm /not/ celebrating Christmas Whizzer." Was what Marvin Collins said two weeks ago. Well, then why was he sitting on his couch while Jason was opening presents that were placed under the tree by some fat guy with a bread? Whizzer Brown is why he convinced Marvin to convince Trina to let Jason be over on Christmas to open gifts.

Whizzer was sitting with his tea, watching as Jason opened a bunch of gifts. He had a huge smile on his face. He placed his tea down, "Oh what's this?" he raised an eyebrow and went to the tree and squatted down, "It's for Marvin"

"What?"

"it's for you, babe." Whizzer smiled. he grabbed the small present and stood up, handing it to Marvin.

"I didn't want anything. I got stuff for Hanukkah." Marvin mumbled as the younger man held out the present.

"Just take the gift, Marv." Whizzer gave it to him.

"what did you get father?" Jason asked as he looked over from his presents.

"I don't know I haven't open it yet." He said quietly and opened up the box. a piece of paper was on top.

Whizzer watched and smiled big. "What does it say? read it out loud Marv!" he said excitedly.

"Okay, Okay Whizzer." Marvin picked up the paper and read what it said:

Thank you so much for letting me celebrate Christmas this year! It really made me happy and think about all the good memories I used to have as a kid. I love you so much and hopefully, we continue doing this or at least put this up every year...

~With love,

The one and only, Whizzer Brown

Marvin pulled out what was inside the box and smiled.

"What is it?" Jason asked.

"Mistletoe." Marvin looked up at Whizzer with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Oh my god, why does my writing suck some much recently????? That is why I haven't updated any of my books cause I can't write for the life of me. Like I had a Book of Mormon thanksgiving planned out but I never wrote it and I have like three sentences on a Hanukkah chapter for this book that should hopefully be done before the new year. Anyway sorry for such a short little thing but I think it's kinda cute, and who knows I may write more while I'm on break (Which I have been on for the past week) Anywho Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holiday! Happy New years and whatever the f**k you celebrate!

~Alli~