Confidence above Ch 12

A/N I don't own Victorious . sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. please read, review, comment, vote . there will be more chapters coming out soon thanks for your patience and enjoy Ch 12 " Confidence above" :)

It has been a couple of months for the Shapiro family they all love each other and it was Baseball season once more so Cat and Robbie Shapiro thought it would be fun if they took their kids to the Dodgers game where they shared their third kiss together. The game was the Dodgers and Mariners game they sat in the exact same spot where they sat when the Nationals were playing the Dodgers.

Cat and Robbie sat right next to each other while holding hands . the announcer said "Its the two lovebirds that were here when the Nationals were in town. "kids this is where your mom and I became a couple and then we progressed from there" Robbie states kissing his wife passionately.

Charlie asked his mom "what was it like to fall in love with dad mom?"

"It was wonderful me and your father love each other very much" Cat sighed dreamily

Cat and Robbie shared a passionate kiss and cuddled.

"Mom , Dad gross stop with the PDA it is getting old " Robbie Jr stated with a disgusted face.

Cat started crying and ran out of the stadium, the crowd started booing Robbie Jr

" Throw that kid out for hurting that happy couple I don't want to see you in this stadium anymore!" an announcer said in anger kick him out .

Robbie Shapiro SR had left the game to check on his wife Cat.

She was sad what her oldest son said that she just went home and cuddled up next to her husband.

Robbie Jr was guilty for hurting his mom's feelings and everybody was giving him the evil look.

Cat's kids came to make sure Cat was OK But she was very sad to talk to any one today.

Cat just wanted to cuddle with her husband and not do anything else she didn't want to talk just cuddle with Robbie.

Robbie Jr went to see if he can apologize to his mom for what he said but she did not want to talk to her son right now when she was still upset.

Charlie gave Robbie a little push into his mom's room but he did not know her bedroom door was locked he could hear her faint crying behind the door and his dad saying "It is going to be OK baby".

Robbie decided to knock on the door and he could hear his mom saying" go away I don't want to talk to anybody right now I just want to cuddle with dad right now".

Robbie didn't push it he just gave his mom some space and later on he would apologize to her later and maybe he would just start controling his anger from now on.