A Desperate Request Ch 13

A/N I don't own Victorious. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story . there will be more chapters added to this story. please read,review, comment, vote thanks and enjoy Ch 13:)

Cat was in her bedroom for two weeks with her husband Robbie , still hurt by her son's hurtful words he said two weeks ago. Robbie jr was standing outside his door and knocked on the door . Thankfully his mom finally let him in the room , her eyes were puffy from crying as she was snuggled up to Robbie thankful to have him there for her.

"Son, is there something you have to say to your mother, you hurt her feelings, you should be ashamed of yourself." Robbie gave him the look , which made him extremely nervous. "Dad I know how Mom felt , let me talk to mom in private I promise I can make her smile again". Robbie nodded to his son and left the room so they can talk. Robbie Jr turned to his mom who was panting very hard from crying so much."Mom I'm sorry about what I said two weeks ago to you at the game, I take full responsibility for my actions and I am truly sorry for hurting you, I was just annoyed with all the PDA that you and dad have been doing that I lost my cool and I will try to control my anger better next time.

"It's ok son just the way you said it hurt my feelings I should have not been offended over what you said and your right it's just me and your dad love each other so much it's kind of diffucult some times to stop the PDA, just next time say it more calmer and we will stop kissing". " I know mom I was way out of line to be saying those things to you and dad , I know how much you and dad love each other".Robbie  jr gave his mom a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Well done son now back to our story about me and your mom first dating at a baseball game ". Robbie Jr sat in the chair excited to hear about his parents expierence with being a couple for the first time.Robbie and his siblings sat and listened to the story with intrest and excitement. Once Robbie Shapiro the first brought up the nationals game that's where it grabbed Robbie's attention for the first time.

Cat went down stairs after she showered and spent the afternoon with her husband.Cat was on cloud nine with her husband she had finally snapped out of her depression which brought a sign of relief to her family's faces which was a great thing to witness after not talking to her for two weeks.Robbie was just glad his mom accepted his apology so he can stop feeling guilty about hurting his mom anymore.They were once more one big happy family and that was okay with them. Robbie had a clean plate against all his problems except one he was banned from ever entering a Dodgers game after what he did to his mom. Next week his parents wanted to take him to another game but only one problem Robbie Jr could never set foot in that stadium ever again, he sighed because he knew it was going to be a long day for him .Robbie was not quite ready to face the long day without the help of his family.

 Cat however was no longer in a depression with the help of her husband Robbie she will never be in another depression anymore that brought a sense of relief to herself.