( TRACK 10 )

TRACK 10
▶️ 1:40 ━━━🔘━━━━━━ 5:00

⟳ TRACK 10 ♫▶️ 1:40 ━━━🔘━━━━━━ 5:00

♫♫♫

The bickerings inside the classroom started to grew louder after their teacher went out to answer an unexpected call. After about 5 minutes of waiting, their history teacher entered.

"Who among you puts on makeup the best?" their history teacher, Ms. Jang queried of all a sudden, the whole class started to look at each other, signaling through gazes, deciding to point at one person.

"Ha Seiana!" they spoke in unison, the quiet and confused lass' eyes widened, her hand placed over her chest, muttering "me? why me?"

"Ms. Ha, I need to talk to you–for the rest, I am going to leave a task that is needed to be passed tomorrow morning, so I'm giving you the spare time to start doing it. Please remind your next subject teachers that I have excused Miss Ha." all of them nodded except for the still confused student who hesitated to stand up and follow her teacher.

She dragged the nervous lass outside of their room and started the conversation, "Okay look, my friend from the university nearby asked for help, the supposed make-up artist of their representatives ditched them and nobody from their class knows how to use such products well. I need you to go with me and help in preparing their representatives, please."

She was too shy to refuse the teacher's request, and who knows? she might get an incentive in history after fulfilling the said request.

She then nodded, "okay good!" Ms. Jang clapped her hands in happiness, they went to the office of the dean to ask for a permission of the student to leave the university.

They headed outside the university immediately after the dean granted their request. Since Ms. Jang owns and drives a car, they used it to be able to arrive there as soon as possible.

The trip was very silent since Seiana wasn't fond of talking and befriending teachers, she just grabbed her phone inside her pocket and decided to listen to music, a great way to escape the awkward situation.

She popped in her earphones just like usual routine, the famous logo flashed again, spotify.

She quietly whispered a mini "thank goodness" after knowing that she used the app at the right time–where the real owner isn't using it.

Her fingers tapped the playlist sections, scrolling it to find her current playlist–but instead, she found a strange playlist named as "PLEASE OPEN THIS". And out of curiosity, she immediately clicked the playlist and saw 9 songs inside.

She was quick-witted and instantly understood what the playlist meant, 'it obviously spelled "WHO ARE YOU" ' she thought.

She laughed at the thought of the owner being curious about her, and so she created a playlist with a name of "HERES THE ANSWER BINCH". She quietly smiled and chuckled as she inserted songs considering the first letter of their titles just like what Jaehyun did.

After doing so, she flashed a large grin and published the playlist.