( TRACK 30 )

last track of playlist #1
epilogue

TRACK 30
▶️ 5:00 ━━━━━━━🔘 5:00

⟳ TRACK 30 ♫▶️ 5:00 ━━━━━━━🔘 5:00

—♫♫♫—

seiana had finally arrived to her destination, "ugh finally!" she stretched her arms and foot as she stepped out of the cab.

she paid for her transportation fee and thanked the driver despite of him calling her salty. seiana made her way to her cousin's apartment.

she was automatically connected to hasook's internet connection and her phone signal was back. "yay fucking finally." but she was bombarded with 24 missed calls from both doyoung and yuna. it was already 8:45 in the evening and she probably missed the movie and gave the whole date night to the soon to be couple.

she sighed once more, she swiped her phone to open the messages and missed calls.

YUNA
where the fuck are you shithead

YUNA
wE ARE WORRIED WHERE IS JAEHYUN AND WHERE ARE YOU

YUNA
PLEASE ANSWER MY CALLS AND MSGS SEI

YUNA
DOYOUNG SAID HE ALREADY CONTACTED JAEHYUN AND HES NOT WITH YOU whERE ARE YOU SEIANA

YUNA
HE ALSO SAID THAT YOUR LAST MSG WAS YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU'LL GO HERE

see more...

her fingers automatically made way to the reply button.

To: YUNA
i'm sorry, my phone is being a dick and lost the net connection and signal. sorry for ditching and making you worry gurl. i'm infront of hasook's door and about to enter so yea i'm safe 🤧 i didn't get the chance to correct jaehyun that i was heading to hasook's place. yeah, i'm sorry again.

she pressed the send button, seiana stood nervously infront of her cousin's door, she suddenly felt uneasy, why? maybe because she might panic again infront of jaehyun.

she stood there for a good 5 seconds, took a deep breath before looking at the playlist she's going to dedicate to jaehyun as a confession.

"i am going to publish this playlist after i enter hasook's house."

it contains 56 songs inside and spells "j. jaehyun, you are my most favorite of all time in history of ever."

sei was about to publish the playlist when her eyes caught a new playlist entitled jung hasook, it also has 56 songs inside.

her eyebrows furrowed, her hands unconsciously making its way to the doorknob that is unusually open. she twisted the knob slowly and the door opened.

she made a footstep inside, her eyes still locked on to her phone, scrolling to read what the pattern of letters say.

"and i am still here, lost in your eyes, i cannot get over you, jung hasook." it spelled.

tears formed inside her eyes, feeling the pain from what she had read.

and when she looked up, she felt two times the pain. her chest felt heavy, as well as the liquid blurring her vision, it dripped slowly down to her cheeks as she watched him–

watched him kissing his ex-girlfriend, her cousin jung hasook.

END OF 56CM PLAYLIST #1
► repeat?
► proceed to next playlist

hi so it's not really over yet hehe, please wait for the sequel, thank you for supporting 56cm playlist!