( TRACK 17 )

TRACK 17
▶️ 2:50 ━━━🔘━━━━━━ 5:00

⟳ TRACK 17 ♫▶️ 2:50 ━━━🔘━━━━━━ 5:00

♫♫♫

Seiana let out a loud giggle as her eyes scrolled through Yuna's panic messages. She was so satisfied with her successful wicked plan.

YUNA
OH MY GOODNESS SEUANA WHAT THE FUCK REALLY

YUNA
IS THIS REALLY DOYOUNG JDJDNEND

YUNA
OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE THE HOT RAT IS TEXTING ME FUCK YOU SEIANA BUT THANK YOU ILY BUT WTF AAACK

"Doyoung's seriously going to kill me–but whatever." she spoke to herself, sitting quietly on her bed in her pajamas. "Why do they even know hasook? I don't recall hasook having a boyfriend?"

After the debate of questions, seiana popped in her earphones and opened the familiar application once again. "I hope he's not using it." she silently wished.

But her wish went straightly to a cliff when it showed her a music already playing which indicates that Jaehyun's already using it. "Oh not again."

Being the villain she is, an idea slipped in her mind.

Seiana wickedly pressed the stop button. On the other side of the story, Jaehyun who was jamming excitedly to the music let out a groan as the music he was listening to, stopped.

Seiana then changed the music into something girly, seeing twice's music on the recommended, she happily clicked Yes or Yes.

Jaehyun's forehead creased, hearing a girly music so sudden, "what the hell is wrong with that girl?"

He made a playlist once again, naming it : "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" with songs included that spells "STOP THAT" using its initials.

Seiana scrolled through the spotify app, the playlist immediately catching her attention, she smirked and decided to answer the question.

"Really?" jaehyun swore that he could kill someone at that moment. His eyes landed once more to the annoying reply of the lass.

NOTHING
AND NO WAY

Seiana giggled once again, she enjoys fooling around with him, now that she had seen his face personally and upclose for a long time, she can clearly imagine how he looks like right now, how his eyebrows meet and how his nose will slowly scrunch.

In between her giggles is something in the new playlist made caught her attention, not because of the threat but because she saw her name written on it.

I WILL FIND YOU SEIANA
WAIT FOR IT

she let out a nervous laughter, "the demon's going to hell early." as she scratched her nape.