Heading to Mendoza

Guggi and Eli were planning their wedding as fast as they could since they only had 3 months left to their special day.

They got a villa for their special day and started getting things ready. The place was beautiful, situated in the south of Italy, where winter wasn't that strong. There was a big old house in the middle of the villa which was going to be used as a hotel for the 100 guests, and the long garden surrounded by the beautiful view of the sea. It was private, magic and beautiful, just what they wanted for that special day.

As the weeks passed by, their dream of an Italy wedding was slightly in danger. The climate was not so god, and there were only 7 days left to their wedding day. There was a storm coming and it has been raining for days now. The garden was flooded and there were a few problems with the house. Since it was an old house, there were lots of leaks for the intense rain. So... No hotel, no wedding in the garden, no nice view of the sea and lots of rain and wind.

But a phone call changed everything. All of the dreams that she had could be perfectly done, despite the bad luck. And maybe there was the destiny that wanted to change everything.

The name of  Mendoza, Argentina, came across a phone call. It was almost summer there. Mendoza  is very dry, which means there wouldn't be rain nor floods. The garden has the beautiful view of the vineyards and a long lake in the middle. There was also a big house, not for the 100 guests, but for the most important 20. Others could sleep in hotels near the villa, situated in town, like 1 hour drive from the villa.

Guggi told everyone about these changes, since he was very excited that they didn't have to postponed their wedding. Everyone liked the idea, except for one. Mendoza reminded him of the vineyards, the stars, the breeze of the night, the sunset, and her...That night with her, slipping in the middle of the countryside after bathing in champagne while laughing, admiring her naked body under the light of the moon and making love with her.  But he felt those feelings were gone. He still couldn't believe how those amazing feelings ended so bad*

Eli, Guggi and Bono were heading to the airport to catch their flight to Buenos Aires. They took a ban to head to the airport and as soon as they got in, the driver turned the engine and the radio started.

"So seems Tango has been working hard. We're receiving lots of material from this artist. There's no album, just singles coming mysteriously. This one arrived today. This is "Love, is this love" by Tango. Enjoy the mystery"

The sound of attractive guitar chords and a soft piano as a raspy voice made its appearance, a voice very similar to Michaels Hutchance.

How long will it take
Before these feelings
Go away?

How much longer do I wait?
And are there any real answers
Anyway?

Open the iris, open it up wide
The world changes shape
With the colour of your blue eyes
You are already where you wanna be
Now close your eyes
What does it look like?

Love, is this love?
True lies? I can see a noble shame
I can see a living death.
I can see a healing pain, a helping hurt,
A freeing jail.

I know, silence is no crime
Just wish I could hear you fill it up
One more time
Your silence in a crowded room
Is louder than the loudest tune

I miss you in everything
But I find it hard to see me
Through your eyes

Love, is this love?
True lies? I can see a noble shame
I can see a living death.
I can see a healing pain, a helping hurt,
A freeing jail

In a time of treason
Is there time for trust
Where there's no them
Only us
Is there time for reason?
Has your heart had enough
Is it time to let go
And open our eyes to love?**

"Wow. How come he made such beautiful sound and lyrics together. Even the way of getting his songs be known is perfect. I really want to meet him" Guggi said surprised

"How do you know it's a HE?" Eli said

"There's a rumor around. But I don't know why he hides and how the fuck he does it so well "Guggi said

"Oh, I see. And nobody knows anything about him?"

"I tried to get info, but trust me, nobody knows. A U2 and Tango duo would be something to think about" He ended as Bono just stayed silent processing the song he just heard. It seems Tango songs where always played at the times he was more needing them. And that made It even more interesting, more analyzable.

————————————————*Chapter "Champagne in the night" if you want to reread it

————————————————
*Chapter "Champagne in the night" if you want to reread it

** This are two real songs, mixed together in order to match the story. Rise above (From Spiderman) + Picture this (From Spiderman as well). Both written by Bono and Edge J