Prologue

Gerard and Mikey way have just moved into town with their parents, and moving to a new town means moving to a new school.

Gerard was in 12th grade, his last year, and Mikey was in 9th grade. They hardly got to see eachother throughout the day, but when they did, they would spend their time together trying to hide from the vultures that would surround them in the corridor.

Both brothers were pretty unpopular in their last school, up until a month before they moved.

Usually people would walk up to them in the corridor and shout abuse at them, or hit them, but now, nobody would even look at the brothers.

People were scared of them.

They were scared of Gerard, an quiet 18 year old art student and his 14 year old freshman brother, Mikey.

Nobody knew the real reason why people were so terrified of them, although there were many rumours going around.

"I heard Gerard snapped someones neck and then chewed their throat out"

"Well i heard that his brother Mikey, strangled someone with barbed wire and then hung them from a tree, with the same coil of  barbed wire"

"That's all bullshit, i know what really happened. Gerard and Mikey brought a 'friend' out into a cabin their father owned, far out in the woods. When they got deep enough into the forest Mikey put a bag over the guys head and suffocated him, and then Gerard broke both of his legs with a sledgehammer from the cabin, once he had passed out, Gerard ripped the guys guts out with his bare teeth, and after that, they burned his body."

They were the only thing people would talk about, including the teachers.

Often in classes, the brothers would get out of detentions, and their teachers would let them off with late work, because they were scared.

They were scared that if they were horrible to them, they would end up like the boy in the rumors.

The whole town became scared of them, which is why they decided to move.

The only people not  terrified of them, are their Mother and Father. They act like nothing ever happened. Maybe they know something everybody else doesn't, or maybe they really are scared.

When they move to the new school, will they make friends? Will their secret be told? Or will it be the same story, always being avoided because people are terrified of them?