Chapter 8 - Part 1

Harry’s POV

"Ok Sophie..I dare you..I dare you to..kiss Harry."

As soon as those words left Niall’s lips I couldn’t contain the smirk that grew on my face but I quickly hid it before Sophie could see.

Liam had already given me a lecture about behaving ‘well’ and I know that Louis really likes her but when I look at her, I just get nervous and believe me when I say this, no girl has ever had this effect on me before. I guess it worried me slightly but I just had to live in the moment.

I was happy to see that Sophie was just as nervous as me but also sad. I guess she has noticed the anger rising on Louis’ face, it was hard to ignore.

I looked to my left only to see Liam glaring at me before he turned around to have some firm words with Niall. I knew that this kiss wouldn’t settle well but I just couldn’t help myself.

“You sure you don’t mind?” I gently whispered to Sophie.

“It’s just a kiss Harry, let’s just get this over with.” She whispered back.

With that, I leant in only to be met by the softest lips I have ever felt against mine. I could feel her minty breath against my tongue and the kiss progressed. She didn’t seem to mind me deepening it as she gently brought her hand up to my waist.

It felt to soon when she finally pulled away after Niall’s cheeky comment. I could see this young lady was having quite the impact on me.

Sophie’s POV

Harry’s lips were soft and they reminded me so much of the past and I couldn’t bring myself to tear the connection. When I finally did, everyone’s eyes were on me but at that moment I didn’t care because the pair of emeralds staring right at me was all I was focused.

“Umm…Wow” was all I managed to choke out.

“You my love, are quite the kisser.” I felt my cheeks burn at the comment and I looked away from everyone else. I guess you could say I’ve had experience but with harry it just felt different.

“Don’t be embarrassed love.” He said sweetly as his index finger brushed the bottom of my chin pushing it up so that our gazes met.

“That was amazing.” He whispered, loud enough so that everyone could hear.

“I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought it.” I replied with a smirk.

I could see Louis’ face from the corner of my eye. He looked angry-no furious. Liam was trying to comfort him but it looked pretty impossible. I felt guilty and a thought crosses my mind.

Does Louis Tomlinson like me?

Louis’ POV

I was beyond mad at Harry. I had told him to back off and stay away from her. He knew I liked her and yet he still went through with it.

I was mad at Niall too- why couldn’t he dare me to kiss Sophie? He knew I liked he and harry has never backed down from a dare before so Niall knew he would get his way.

Its not just anger I feel, I feel heartbroken and disappointed.

She was out of my league anyway but I thought I had a chance. I guess i was wrong.

Harry has the looks, the charm.

And now i feel like a fool.

A/N - Hey Guys we are really happy to finally publish our book! We hope to get lots of votes, reads and comments. Anything is really appreciated so tell your friends about our book! the more reads, votes and comments: the more we update,

Thanks guys we love you :)

Lottie and Lucy <3

PS. This was just a teaser of chapter 8. the rest cmung as soon as we get reads! Thanks again xox