🎒Who Says 'I Love You' First (Cast/Losers)🎒

🎰Jaeden🎰
-you.
-you guys were watching anime (well, he was) and he was so into it, you found it adorable. He was leaning forward, eyebrows furrowed, staring at the laptop screen with such intensity. "Jae...", you called quietly. "Hmm...", he said, eyes not leaving the T.V. "I love you..."you whispered, not really realising it slipped out. His head snapped towards you, eyes wide. "Oh! I'm s-so sorry, it was t-too early-"you began but he interrupted you by kissing you and then hugging you tightly and whispering,"I love you too...so so much".

🏐Finn🏐
-him.
-he was making fun of your accent, in a playful way, and he was trying to imitate it and you were laughing so hard. "I hate you so much", you said, once you had calmed down. "Well, that's too bad, because I love you", he replied. His eyes went wide and he blushed so hard. "Yeah?", you questioned, smiling a little. "Yeah.", he said, leaning in to kiss you.

🍼Wyatt🍼
-both of you.
-you were both playing Mario Kart and you were losing so you kissed his neck to distract him. It worked and you won so you were rubbing it in. "You are such a cheater!", he yelled, tackling you on to the bed (not like that, you dirty children) and tickling you. You both eventually calmed down and you sort is just stared at each other and whispered "I love you" at the same time. Then you started laughing and cuddled.

🍽Jack🍽
-him?
-y'all are weird. "Y/n?" "Jack?" "I love you." "I love you too?" "Ok." "Ok." "Idiot." "Weirdo." (Lol I don't even know anymore 😂)

🥜Bill🥜
-you.
-he asked you to come over so you could help him work on his stutter but you didn't really want to because you loved his stutter. But you agreed because you could see he really wanted to. "Ok, lets start with something simple. Um, how about...My name is Bill Denbrough?" "Uh, o-ok. M-my name I-is B-b-bill D-denbrough." He got very frustrated and started putting himself down. "Hey, stop. Bill, you may not think so but, you are so amazing. Everything about you, including your stutter. I love you, ok, so so much. So please stop putting yourself down, because it hurts to hear you say stuff like that..." "You l-love me?" "Yes, I do, so damn much." "Good, because I love you too."

🥗Richie🥗
-him.
-you were on Derry's football team and it was your big match today. You were getting ready and Richie came to visit you. "Hey, hot stuff", he called, walking in. "Hey baby", you replied, tying your hair up. You were very agitated and you  were pacing round the roon, biting your nails. He walked over to you, grabbed you hands and brought them to his lips. "Baby, you're gonna do great, because you're a team player and your great at football. I love you, ok, now go get 'em." You smiled so hard and said an "I love you too" back, kissed him quickly, and went to warm up. Your team won that match.

🍗Stanley🍗
-him. Sort of...
-you were cuddling and you were playing with his hair and he felt so relaxed. He fell asleep and you lay awake for a bit and you heard him mumble "I love you, y/n" and you were so thrilled. You slowly kissed his forehead, not wanting to wake him, and whispered, "I love you too, Stan..."

🌶Eddie🌶
-you.
-he was having a hard time with his mom and he came to your house. You immediately comforted him and you lay there, holding him. He was about to fall asleep so you whispered, "I love you Eds" against his cheek and he sat up straight and looked you straight in the eyes. "I *puff* love *puff* you *puff* too *puff puff*

Word Count: 651

Heyo!! How are you guys?? Again, sorry for not updating...
Guys, please do vote when you read a chapter...it really encourages me to keep writing. Thanks for reading though ❤️