👘His Parents (Cast/Losers)👘

Jaeden
-his mom adores you. She's really happy that Jae found someone who cares about him and she thinks you're really sweet and frankly, quite perfect for her son.

Finn
-his parents first thought you were using him for money/fame but they soon realised that you genuinely loved him and they like you.

Wyatt
-they didn't know you were dating and when they found out, they were all for it. They tell everyone about the two of you and they love embarrassing you and they pretty much have the wedding figured out.

Jack
-since he's had a couple girlfriends in the past, they weren't sure about you. They can see that Jack is serious about you so they don't say anything.

Bill
-since Georgie died, they didn't really care about what Bill did so they're completely fine with you. They think you're good-natured and they hope you'll be there for Bill, which  you obviously will.

Richie
-his dad likes you a lot but his mom is a bit iffy. She thinks your just another girl and that you'll break Richie's heart because she can see he really likes you and she doesn't want him to get hurt. Rich doesn't give a fUcK though.

Stanley
-they like you fine but they think Stan should focus more on his studies, not on girls. They don't mind that you're dating but they don't want it to interfere with his education.

Eddie
-his mother hates you. She thinks you're a horrible influence on Eds and she doesn't want him anywhere near you. She knows he loves you and that she can't physically do anything to keep you apart, though she won't let you come over.

Word Count: 275

I'm honestly not very sure what any of the actual casts parents are like so just bear with me.