2

"Natsu~" Lucy purred. Is it me or is she trying to seduce me?! Then Lucy stuffed her hands in my pants. What the hell is wrong with her!? Then she found my friendly partner who was reacting all this time to Lucy's touches.

"Ooh~" I moaned as she grabbed my length and wrapped her hands around it. Wait, happy's still here! I look his way and he's watching everything. I grabbed the covers and put it over Lucy and my lower half.

"Happy, you should leave. Your way too young to witness this, your eyes are still innocent!" I yelled as he flew out the window. Thank God he's gone! Now back to the other matter.

"Ahh~" Luce learned to play with my foreskin.

"Ooh~ yeah!" I moaned, man this is so wrong but I can't help it, it feels so good. She kept doing this until she finally decided she was gonna give me a break, she moved the foreskin out the way and began to suck.

"Uga!" I made this weird sound, well I did just cum. It shot straight into her mouth and she swallowed it all. Man, this girl. I let my head fall back thinking she was done but boy, I was wrong. Then she climbed on top of me and she was........................Riding me! Oh come on~ I just came and here she goes again! Not this time! I flipped her over so I'm on top.

"Natsu." Lucy whispered as she kissed me. I was really losing it. God, she tasted good. My tongue roamed her mouth and then our tongues meet and fought for dominance.

"Lucy. What's wrong? You wouldn't act like this!" I asked her worriedly.

"Natsu. I just love you. Don't you love me?" Her voice was a bit above a whisper. Gosh, this must be a dream. It has to be.

"I love you too Luce." I say kissing her, I love this dream already. Then Lucy's nail dug into my skin as I bit her neck claiming her as my mate.

"Ow!" I yelped in pain? Oh shit. This isn't a dream. Lucy must have drunk something and won't remember a thing, just great! I lick over the bite mark, trying to make it feel better.

"Natsu, I want you." Lucy said. This is enough! I'm out! I jumped out the window and ran home. Once I got there I was faced with happy.

"Uh, Natsu? Are you allergic to something?" Happy asked.

"No, why?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"Because your swelling up down there." Happy said pointing to the bulge in my pants. Really? It's just my day!