3

"Looks like I am. Excuse me for a moment." I say sweating like crazy. Then I made a dash to the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. Then there was a knock.

"Natsu, about you and Lucy...... Did anything happen?" Happy asked. It was none of happy's business! But heck I had to give an answer.

"No, Lucy was just a bit drunk. That's all." I said quickly. Then I turned on the shower and put it on cold and stepped in.

"Is she gonna be okay all by herself?" Happy asks through the door, I thought about it for a second. Yeah, happy's right. It's not safe.

"I don't know, maybe you should go check on her." I tell him, then he replied with an Aye sir and left.

{Lucy's p.o.v}

He really left. I thought he loved me.............wait, maybe he does, but he doesn't want to do it? Then something came over me. I don't care, he's gonna want it, I'll make him. Just you wait. Hehehehehehehehe.....

{Levy's p.o.v}

I slammed the doors open in the guild, where is he?! I took a long look around the guild, of course I got a couple of weird looks but I didn't give 2 shits. Man, I feel great! Then my eyes caught my prey, he got up and was coming towards me, yes.......fall into my trap.

"Hey, shrimp you oka-" I interrupted him by running away crying. You better follow me Bitch. Follow me into my trap! And so, he did. Sucker.