chapter 5

Once we got to the "place" we saw Levy, she was on top of Gajeel, ooh she didn't follow the plan........

"Kinky whore! We told you to wait!" Yukino yelled.

"Y'all bitches were taking to long!" Levy exclaimed. Then she got off Gajeel, and crossed her arms.

"Does it look like I give 2 shits! We had a plan, Hell! You even made up that plan!" Yukino exclaimed.

"Um.......guys, I think as long as we stopped her it's okay." I said trying to stop their bickering. Then they both crossed there arms.

"whatever." Yukino mumbled.

"Fine." Levy said.

"Now, let's wait for the others, even if it's all day!" I shouted. Then all the girls sighed.

{Mirajane's p.o.v}

I was working at the bar in the guild, yeah I was really sick but I didn't care.

"Another beer Mira!" Macao shouted.

"Right away!" I replied as I had the bottle in my hand. Then I began coughing, like bad coughs, it was like I was hacking. It was so bad, I dropped the bottle, then Laxus came around the bar.

"Ok, Mira. I've noticed you've been sick. So go home and rest." Laxus demanded. I shook my head no as I was walking to the closet behind the bar. I knees were shaking and threatening to give in. I even leaned on the door for support. Then Laxus grabbed me.

"Mira, look at you! You can barely stand, just go home and rest, your worrying people in the guild! Especially me and gramps!" Laxus exclaimed.

"it's okay, I just need to sit down." I said sitting down in the closet.

"Mira....." He started.

"AHH!" I yelled in pain, what's happening to me!? This hurts so much! It feels worse than everything I've ever been through. I grabbed my head and I yelped again. Then I started wincing in pain.

"MIRA!" Laxus shouted as he grabbed me to see what's wrong. Then all the pain stopped. I felt.........different. Then I saw Laxus, holding me. It was like a spark went through my head. Then I leaned in and kissed him. The plan............is to take them to ......the "Place" and wait for everyone else. He kissed back of course. And then I broke the kiss early, causing him to look at me disappointingly. Then I grabbed the frying pan and slapped him in the face hard enough that he passes out. I grabbed the chloroform rag and strapped it to his face. I hope all the bitches are waiting for me. I don't like waiting. I dragged him out the guild. Then Macao came up to me.

"What happened to Laxus?!" He asked. Damn old man.

"Oh, he passed out so I'm taking him home." I replied getting a nod from Macao before he walked away. Then when I got to the "Place" there was only Levy, Yukino, and Minerva. Where the Hell is everyone else!?

"About time hoe." Levy said.

"Yeah." Yukino agreed. I was not in the mood to be fighting with these Ratchet ass hoes.

{Erza's p.o.v}

I was laying in my bed, cause I wasn't feeling well. I was alone, because I wanted to be. Then I fell asleep.

[Time skip: 10 minutes later]

I woke up with an unsettled feeling, it was weird. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, then Jellal came in, and he had CAKE!

"Hey, Erza. I heard you haven't been feeling well, so I Brought this." Jellal said as he entered.

"Also, Ultear said that he can stay with you for a day or 3." Meredy said before smiling.

"Get well soon Erza!" she shouted before leaving.

"Thanks." I said weakly before coughing, damn it! I'm Titania, I don't show weakness!

"Erza. Did Wendy heal you?" Jellal questioned.

"She can't cure my disease." I replied shortly.

"What disease?" Jellal questioned. I opened my mouth to tell him but then I started feeling excruciating pain.

"AHH!" I yelled in pain, I began thrashing around the room, but Jellal came to my side and tried to calm me down. W-What's happening to me!? Then suddenly it all stopped. I smirked, Jellal..........I'm gonna get you~

{Jellal's POV}

One minute she's thrashing around the room and the next she's up and smirking?! What's going on?

"E-Erza? Are you okay?" I asked as I came to touch her, but as soon as I touched her shoulders she smacked her lips on top of mine. I couldn't even think clearly, there were too many thoughts coming to my head like,

Why is she kissing me?

I told her, I don't deserve to be happy!

Does this mean anything?

What the hell is going on?!

Then she broke the kiss.

"E-Erza-" my words were interrupted by her.

"Sorry." Then she had a frying pan, and she slapped ot across my face so hard I passed out on contact.

{Erza's p.o.v}

I strapped a chloroform rag on his face and began dragging him to the "Place" those bitches better all be there, I'm already horney as fuck. But when I got there I noticed 2 girls weren't there. Damn it.

"Where are the other bitches?" I questioned.

"they ain't here yet. They taking they're damn time." Levy said as she sighed. I dragged Jellal to where the guys were piled up. Wow, first year of Ai season and we're almost done! Wow! I feel proud of myself and these bitches.