10

the girls stood in front of the mansion, quiet and patient. AH WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING?! They stood out there for 2 seconds.

"boys are stupid and clueless." levy said as she just stood there.

"thats how we like them, right? there so dumb and clueless that they wont notice us until we make them." mira stated as she went in front of the window and tried to get laxus to notice her.

"mira does have a point."minerva said.

"i bet if we walked into the front door now they'll never notice until we say something." Lucy said as she went to the front door.

" bet how much exacly?" all the girls said. lucy smirked.

"no money, just that they get the first one to get there guy." lucy stated confidently.

"deal!" everyone agreed. now time to get this party pumping. lucy opened up the door and walked in, then she walked past gray.

"sup gray." lucy said as she passed him.

"hey lucy." gray replied. then a secondlater he realized,

"LUCY?! THERE HERE!" Gray yelled, then juvia came out from behind him and hit him with the frying pan, but he didnt pass out. so when she tried again, gray grabbed it as he felt dizzy. he let go of the frying pan unconsciencely. and began wobbling around until he fell.

"juvia." he murmered.

"im sorry Gray-sama." that was the last thing gray heard before he was once again hit with a frying pan.

-Natsu's Pov-

We were all hiding in the heartfilia estates. Man it was really empty here and kinda wreaked. Lucy wanted to buy this place back, but it's destroyed.......I actually felt bad about this, when Dan attacked us here and we destroyed this place. The weirdest part was him flirting with MY Lucy! I gave him my death glare and he didn't even run away scared like all of Lucy's old boyfriends/ Admirers. It really pissed me off. but i've got to say..........dan sure as hell gave me a run for my money alright. go-

"THERE HERE!." Gray yelled out. then i began running, no. thats an understatement i literally booked it, like my life depended on it. i turned my head around to look behind me because i swore i heard giggling. but nothing was there, so when he turned back there she was. she wasnt that far........she could just run to me and in a flash she could be there. i gulped nervously. there was no where to run. let alone hide. i could go back! i ran towards the door i came in through but it slammed shut as soon as i got near it. when i tried to open it, it was locked from the other side. man he was in trouble. he turned back to where lucy was to find her no longer there.

"Lucy? hmm. must have been my imagination. man, i was scared for a moment there..........i really thought lucy was-

"here?" a voice in the shadows said. oh shit. run!!!!! i ran around the room, and i just kept hearing giggling, all coming from lucy.

"lucy? whats wrong with you?" i asked as she drew in on me, while i was in the corner trying to hide.

"A-A-Ai-.....sea....son." lucy said in a creepy manner. her eyes was twitching too! it was really weird, and creppy. did i mention scary too?!