Grab the money and run

I sat on the chair in the living room, waiting for Frank to get out of the bathroom. He had said the night before that he had a surprise for me, but didn't tell me what. It was already almost ten and Frank hasn't done anything special yet.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom door. When I tried to turn the knob the door was looked

"Frank what are you doing that's taking so long" I asked.

"Nothing, just go wait in the bedroom, your surprise is on the bed" he replied.

I walked to the room and turned the knob to the door. When I saw what was on the bed I blushed. He had a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs and a blind fold on the corner of the huge bed.

"Do you like it" a voice behind me said, knowing it was frank i turned around to see that he only had his boxers on. He looked sexy I mean his abs were just perfect, not to much and not to little. I loved this man and I knew that he loved me.

"were going to play a game tonight." Frank said with a grin.

"F-frank what are we gonna play?" i stuttered.

Frank stepped closer until he was right in front of me and leaned in to where he's mouth was right by my ear.

"I'm going to make you moan my name while i bite your neck and explorer you" Frank whispered into my ear.

Oh, how much I loved it when he took control and was rough with me, every time i felt like i feel more in love with him and it felt so good.

"look at me you slut" he said with a grin.

"I-Im sorry" I stuttered, looking down.

"Did I say you could talk"

He pushed me down on the bed and put one of he's legs on the side of me.

"Gerard I'm hard, you should do something about that" he said to me.

I looked at him for a second as he got off of me and I started down to his boxers, seeing the obvious bulge almost poking out of the front.

Frank slipped off his boxers and shifted to where my head was right by his crotch.

"Now suck it or ill punish you" Frank said with a grin.

I started to lick the tip just for a little tease. Soon I started to push a little more into my mouth, using my tongue to add more pleasure.

Frank's head tilted up I'm pleasure, letting a little moan escape out.

"You fucking tease" Frank moaned.

I started to fit the rest into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, moving faster as I go along.

"Mhh Gerard I'm about to cum."

I could feel the tension starting to build up until he cam into my mouth

Frank grabbed my hair and i kissed him.

"Now it's your turn" Frank said as he started unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off, next he pulled off my boxers.

I was already turned on from him and he could tell by my hard penis. He slowly started bobbing up and down, sucking softly.

I grabbed his hair and started jerking his head back and forth faster. All of my feelings seemed to disappear leaving just pleasure.

All at once I cumed, letting the pleasure taking control of my body. Frank finished and led his hands up my shirt.

I looked at him and bit my lip.

"You know I'm not done with you yet"

He lifted up my shirt over my head and started to bite on my neck.

"Frank" I moaned.

"I wanna be inside you"

I blushed. I know he was going to get his way with me and I was fine with it.

Frank started to lift my leg up and left his tip Ayyy the front of my entrance, slowly staying to push in.

"Frank Oh" I moaned louder. It started to hurt but asserted a while of him moving faster it felt nice and pleasurable.

"Gerard Oh oh" Frank bite his lip and rolled his head up while going faster and faster.

Frank cumed and pulled out, laying next to me.

"I love you" he said and kissed my head.

"I love you to" I said back to him then cuddled up to his arms and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO I KNOW IT KINDA SUCKS BUT HEY I'M WORKING ON IT. I'M GOING TO BE MAKING MORE AND IT WOULD HELP IF YOU LIKED THIS AND COMMETED ON WHAT I COULD DO TO MAKE IT BETTER ALSO I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO USE THE APP FOR CREATING THINGS YET SO SORRY IF SOMETHING WRONG, JUST TELL ME AND I'LL FIX IT, OKIE DOKIE THAT'S ALL THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOUR MY AWKWARD TURTLES :) (: (*^﹏^*) stay beautiful
Hey I moved profiles and fixed this one up a bit so its not so awkward. BandsMakeMeMosh69