Prologue PT.2

~Hello, it's Rin again!! Vote and Comment if you want, I hope you enjoy~
Bakugo's POV

Right after the party, I said my goodbyes only to Eijiro and went straight home. I tried sneaking past my mom to go to my room but that didn't work out so well.

"Katsuki! Didn't I tell you we have something planned after your party? What do you think you're doing?" My mom snapped at me.

"I'm going to my room, that's what I'm doing!" I retorted.

With that, my mom grabbed me by my wrist and used all her strength to pull me away from my room and out of the house. My mom was one of the people I couldn't fight back.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we got in the car. She didn't answer. All she did was stay silent. For some reason, we pulled up to what I recognized as Izuku's apartment, "Why are we at this nerd's place?!"

"Will you be quiet?!" She raised her voice as she opened the car door, "Now let's go."

I followed her all the way to Deku's apartment and just stood there in front of the door, "Aren't you going to ring the doorbell?" She asked.

"Aren't you?" I retorted back.

"Touche." My mom said and rang the doorbell. Within a minute, the door was open and there stood Deku and both of his parents.

"W-what is all this about?" Deku stuttered.

"I know as much as you do, damn nerd." I muttered.

"Come in." Deku's dad welcomed us in and showed us to the couch, "Katsuki, Izuku, we are planning to have you two married." He said before either of us even sat on the couch.

"What?!" We both exclaimed.

"I am not marrying this fucking dumbass nerd!" I shouted.

"Ouch." Deku mumbled, "I-i would just like to know if we have a word in any of this."

"Actually no." My mom said as she sat down, "it's an arranged marriage to get both of your genes together to create a quirk."

I glanced at Izuku, he had a worried expression on his face. Oh yeah, he didn't get his quirk normally. I wonder if his quirk could even be passed on by genes.

"I-I" I stuttered but nothing came out, it was really hard to defy my mom. I may fight a lot with her but to actually disobey her... it's hard.

"You guys are now officially engaged." My mom smirked, looking at me.

"The rings are here." Deku's mom pulled out a pair of rings and gave one to each Izuku and I.

Was Deku really okay with this? I know I wasn't. My heart was captured with someone else.

~and that's the end of the prologue. Chapter one will probably be out monday?? I'm not sure, I'm trying to get a job, depends if the cowriters help or not. Hope you enjoyed~