Chapter 2

~yeet it's rin again~
BAKUGO POV

It was the next day, two hours before the movie so I decided to go to Ejiro's place.

"Wow, you're actually getting married. And to Izuku-san." He said, surprised.

"No. I told you we are pretending." I corrected him so he didn't get it wrong.

Apparently there was a tone to my voice because Kirishima held up his hands, "Don't get fussy. Why are you so defensive anyway?"

I couldn't tell him it was because I liked him...

"Because I don't like you making fucking wrong statements!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, bruh." Eijiro abologized.

I stood up from the couch, "I'm going to go and wait at the movie theater, I'll see you later."

~

The time came for the movie and I had to sit my the fucking nerd. Our parents ended up sitting all the way in the back, though.

"I'm sorry, Kaachan."

"Don't speak." I snapped, "Let me just watch the movie."I leaned the opposite way, wanting to be as far as possible from him.

After the movie, Deku's family said their goodbyes and left.

I was about to head out with my mom and dad but that was when I saw... Eijiro.

Why was he here?

I looked around, "I have to go do somethint? I'll meet you guys at home." I said then walked off to the food stand where Eijiro was, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't a manly man see a movie too?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Oh, right.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming here? We could've seen something together." I told him.

"Wow, being nice for once. It was a last minute decision but sure, you're already in so let's go watch the movie together."

So that's what we did, we went to go see the movie together.

But why the hell was it a fucking rom-com?

After the movie, I walked outside with him in silence, "I didn't know you liked that type."

"Neither did I." He chuckled, "I kind of just chose a random theater and went in."

"Huh?"

"The truth is, I stalked your date... that's why I was already in... I'm sorry Katsuki..." he looked down with guilt in his eyes.

Usually, I would be mad at that...

But something about Eijiro was different.

"Okay." Was all I said as I walked away with a blush on my face.
---
Vote and comment if you'd likeeee, yeet~