Chapter 3

IZUKU'S POV

I walked into class on the first day and sat next to Shoto, "I have a question."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Why did you recommend me to the company?"

"Because you deserve it." Shoto said, "That's why. And you sure you want to sit by me? Now's the time to make new friends."

"But I want to sit next to you." I smiled but for some reason he glanced away. Why? Maybe he didn't think of me as a friend and just as a Co worker of some sort, like a partner in fighting, "Sorry, I'll go sit-" I started to stand up but he grabbed my wrist.

"You can stay here."

My face started to heat up as I slowly sat down, "O-okay. Thanks."

"Oh, look. Todoroki-kun and Midoriya-kun are in the same college as us!" Denki stopped by the door of the classroom with Jirou and pointed at us with the hand that wasn't holding hers.

Jirou saw us and blushed hard, pulling her hand away from the blonde. Next thing I knew, she ran off and Denki was following her.

"That's hetero." I heard Shoto mumble under his breath.

I looked over to him and chuckled, "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

~

After school, I saw Katsuki waiting at the gate.

"I didn't know Kirishima went here. " Shoto said when he saw Katsuki.

"He doesn't. Kaachan is here for me not him." I nervously laughed and ran over to Katsuki, "Kaachan! What are you doing here?" I whispered the second part.

"Just play along." He whispered into my ear with a smirk then wrapped his arm around me.

I nodded and smiled, "Bye, Todoroki-kun!" I slightly turned and waved at him. I hated showing him this side of Kaachan and us. I hadn't even told him about us... I couldn't bring myself to it. I didn't want Todoroki-kun to know about us 'getting married'.

~

Once Kaachan and I got to his house, he stopped his act and went to his room without a word.

"Wait, you said you'd explain to me. Why did you start acting like a complete boyfriend when none of are parents were around?"

He stopped right in front of his door,"God dammit, nerd. You're god damn dad is some how rich and has hired little spies for to watch us to see if we are actually getting along. We really got to seem like am engaged couple outside of the house." Katsuki ranted.

"Oh..." I lowered my head, "But not in the houses?"

"Only when our parents are around. Luckily my parents are at work. So therefore it looks like we went into the house alone together to those spies of his." Katsuki told me.

I smiled, he was actually thinking things through, "Wow, you actually sound like you made a plan."

"Kirishima made it."

My smile faded, "Never mind..." I then started to mumble, thinking more of a plan, "I have an idea to get those people to tell our parents good results! Then they'll stop having these people watch us. Though, you may not like it very much..."

~

We were now in Katsuki's bedroom. His lights off except for one dim lamp. "You're right. I fucking hate this."

"Just go with it. I know how my parents think. Once they hear of this. They'll want us to have our privacy. They'll even convince yours." I gave a thumbs up.

The two of us made sure there were the spies outside. Yes, they're not supposed to watch us from inside but that doesn't mean they can't  watch us from the outside. Creeps...

Katsuki then pinned me against the wall right in front of the window without the curtains closed as planned. Then, he leaned in for a staged kiss.

Thank goodness I researched how to do a stage kiss for no apparent reason. Why did I? I was bored.

Next, he lowered me onto the bed and took off his shirt, "I fucking hate you." Katsuki cursed. Since the window was above his bed, the spies could see Katsuki hovering over me and... making sex motions.

When in reality, he was humping air clothed waist down even though from the outside, it looked like he was naked; and I was trying hard not to laugh.

"Moan you bitch, if I have to embarrass myself, so do you." Katsuki said with redness on his face from embarrassment.

Hmm... he was right... moaning would be appropriate in this situation. And he did have pretty thin walls.

So therefore, I let out a moan. I don't know how, but I did.

"They're gone." Katsuki stopped.

"They are?"

"Yeah, it seems like you're moaning really satisfied them."

"What if they're hiding?" I asked.

"They're terrible hiders. That's how I found them in the first place." Katsuki made a point.

I nodded, "Great, can I go home now?"

"Yeah, I want to go to the arcade with Ejiro anyway, just make sure to avoid them."

~

I made sure I didn't see any of those 'spies' before I left. I exited the house and bumped into someone since I wasn't looking up. Shoot, maybe I should've been. It might've been a spy! I probably didn't look good enough! I was right outside of where Katsuki's window was.

My eyes slowly gazed up to the person standing up before me as I apologized for bumping into them.

This person was worst than a spy.

Shoto Todoroki. He had seen everything...

---yes I think tododeku has more of a plot line but that's cause they're the main ship of this fanfic. Please vote and comment of you plz. Thanksss.---