Chapter 1

~Hello!! It is Rin aka @yoonmin321 again!! Let me clear things up, this is in a au where men can get pregnant. It's the future so science is advanced enough where men can get pregnant.~
Izuku's POV

The chatter filled my ears as anxiety filled my stomach. I was now in a crowded cafe, sitting down with a tea in front of me and an angry blonde sitting on the other side of the table. It was the next day after we were... well forced to be engaged.

"Are you really fine with this?!" Kaachan raised his voice. I shook my head, of course I wasn't, "Then what the duck do we do?" He finally asked in a lower tone.

"W-well... are you in a relationship right now?" I asked.

"No." Katsuki glanced to the side with his cheeks turning red.

"Oh... neither am I... I wasn't asking you out. I'm saying let's pretend until they realize my quirk can't be passed on." I explained.

"I wouldn't even say yes if you were asking me out. But pretend? Like how?" Katsuki asked.

I leaned over, getting a bit closer, "It's easy, I will pretend to like you, and you'll pretend to like me. Pretend we are happily engaged. My mom told me last night that wedding won't be for a long while so we don't have to worry about that. And it's not like we have to spend a lot of time together, I have hero work and college to do and you have hero-"

"Okay nerd, I get it. We pretend to be in love. I get it. Fine." Kaachan sighed and rolled his eyes. My eyes gleamed, "Good. I really hate disappointing my parents."

"Don't you disappoint them every time you break a bone?" Katsuki asked.

"This is different. It's not my dream to get married or anything. I could care less who I get married to. I just know you don't want me." I smiled.

For some reason, when I said that, I immediately thought of Shoto and my heart started bearing faster.

"Wait, so if your parents forced you to marry some crazy psychopath who loved you, let's say, Toga. You would marry her?"

I shook my head quickly, "No, no. I refuse to marry villains but if she wasn't one, I probably wouldn't care. Plus, her personality would probably be different."

At that moment, the alarm on my watch went off, "I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow. My mom planned us to go see a movie with you're family." I stood up and ran out of the cafe.

I had an interview for a pro hero company I had to get to that was close by. When I walked into the building, I saw Shoto standing next to the CEO while talking to him. I wonder what that was about.

I waited at the side, leaning on the wall and mumbling to myself a bit. Before I knew it, Shoto was in front of me, "I work here now."

"You're not going to work at you're dad's company?" I asked.

"Well, I was. But you know how much I love my dad so I decided to try somewhere else. Somewhere I know people. Isn't this where you and Ochaco are going to be?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah... Ochaco passed the interview. I haven't yet. I'm going to it now."

Shoto bit his lip, "I'm sure you will. I'll see you on monday. That's when class starts." He walked out, waving.

My interview was nerve racking. I kept as professional as I could through he interview part and showed my skills in the little test part. For some reason, none of the heroes were taking any notes or anything.

After the whole session, the CEO came up to me, "Welcome Midoriya Izuku. Not only did All Might recommend you, but so did Shoto. You were going to come in with All Might's recommendation but having two people is always better than one."

Wait... Shoto recommended me?

~thanks for reading chapter one. Hope you enjoyed it. Yes it's in a mpreg au. Not sure if there will be mpreg. Not sure yet. See ya guys next time ;))~