Chapter 2

When everyone had left her alone, Rose gazed at the wall deep in thought.
She couldn't understand why she was supposed to feel great full for her real parents showing up and destroying all of her normality, they took her freedom, her mama's and anything that felt normal.
After the nights classes, Eddie was found by Vasilisa walking to visit Rose, she knew this as she had overheard the conversation between him and Christian.
When he entered they just sat for a while just enjoying each other's presence, unlike Rose and Christians relationship that felt no need to talk to each other.
"So Ed what's up with the undead." Eddie couldn't help but chuckle at Roses comment. After discussing his day they continued in silence until Eddie had to join the rest of the family for dinner, bidding goodbye to Rose, Vasilisa had to hide quick to avoid being noticed.
As she thought back to her adoptive family and how she now had to miss the dinners she loved so much she grew angrier with the royal couple, they had all agreed to meet in Roses cell for the dinners now as they we all so close they didn't mind so they could all feel complete, but the royal couple had decided that if Rose refused to socialise with them, she couldn't socialise with anyone.
Ugh, assholes. Her thought processes interrupted when a knock at her door startled her. Without waiting for a reply the royal couple entered followed by Vasilisa, and luckily her family. Lastly Gardian Belikov entered further annoying Rose.