Chapter Three

Stiles POV

I feel a pressure on my bed and I turn around to ignore it. I feel air on my neck, I grunt in aggravation. I hear a soft laugh sigh internally. What the hell is going on?

I feel movement and a hovering near my ear and I tense. It's so quiet.

"WAKE UP STILES IT'S TIME TO GET YOU ASS UP FOR SCHOOL!!"

"Ah!" I throw my body upward slamming the back of my head into someone.

"Ow!"

I turn around rubbing my as my intruder rubs his. "Scott what the hell are you doing?"

He's laughing as he rubs his injured forehead. "Come on, bro. It was funny."

"No it's five in the morning, idiot! What are you even doing up this early?"

"Well, you see I thought we can wake up Lydia and get ready ready so we can put my plan into action around six o'clock when we normally get up. By this time our parents will be up so we won't be disturbing anyone."

"What about Derek and Braeden?"

"They won't care. Our little prank won't affect them." He says with a devious smile.

Oh Scott McCall wait in God's name do you have planned?

......

(An hour later)

"So what are we doing again?" Lydia asks.

"We're covering Liam's bed with ketchup, mustard, relish, water, peanut butter, and jelly. We wake him up with the water and spray paint him blue and red." I answer her.

"Why blue and red?"

"No reason, Stiles picked the colors." Scott says happily.

I smile happily and shrug my shoulders. We run into the kitchen to find Dad, Melissa and Agent McCall sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"What are you three doing?" Melissa asks.

We freeze. Suddenly Lydia speaks up. "We're gonna have a bit of fun with Liam." She says shimmying her body toward the fridge confidently.

We all start grabbing items from the fridge. "I have to see this." Dad says and out parents follow us to Liam's room.

They stand in the doorway as we squirt the condiments onto his bed. He hasn't budged once. Scott stands on the rim of Liam's bed, the Nerf gun loaded with water from the bucket at the floor. Lydia holds the red paint I hold the blue and we stand on either side is his head. We all nod to each other and our parents stop giggling.

Scott squirts the gun at Liam's face and he sits up in bed screaming, his fangs bared, his claws scratching at nothing, his eyes closed, most likely yellow. Then Lydia and I spray the paint on his face as Scott still let's the water fly. It mixes all over his face and flows down his chest and his shirt. Finally we stop, laughing, even the parents laughing. Liam growls and roars at us.

"What the hell!"

"Oh come on, Liam. We were just having a bit of fun." I say.

Lydia is to wrapped up into laughing to respond.

"You ok, buddy?" Scott asks still laughing.

He roars at Scott and lunges for him. We all back away as he tackles Scott to the ground. Jesus, here we go. Scott's eyes glow red and soon they are chasing each other around the house clawing and biting each other. Finally a pissed Derek wakes up, runs over to them, grabs them by their hair.

"Shut up the two of you, I'm trying to sleep, damn it!" He stops and looks at Liam, taking in his colorful condition. "Heh...you better scrub that good kid."

He walks away laughing.

And with that...we have to go to school now...shit.

_______________________________

LOL THEY PRANKED LIAM! Aww poor baby had a hissy fit. I had fun writing this chapter. Next chapter will Stiles again and either Scott or Edward's still debating.

COMMENT

VOTE

PRANK YOUR BESTIE

DRAW A PICTURE

Love you!