Happier

Jace pov:
"Clary!" I shout out because I see her fall down the stairs probably because how clumsy she is I think I heard her say
"Jace?" like. In a questioning voice so I run up to her but I see that she has passed out so I pick her up bridal style and carry her down the stairs and go to the alley that me and Alec were fighting in and ask Magnus to make a portal and he did so all I think about is the new York institute

/////Time skip///////

Still Jace's pov:
I'm back at the institute still with Clary in my arms and I just now see a huge cut on her collarbone so I take her to the infirmary and she got stitches good thing she is still passed out wait actually that isn't good wait is it?Angel Jace you need to ask Magnus about all this medic stuff.

/////Time skip///////

Clary pov:
"Where am I" I say out loud "Jace,anybody?" "Clary?!"Jace says "oh thank the angel Clary you are really awake!" "Jace is that you?" "Yes it is Clary" he responded so I got off the bed and went into the corner "Oh Clary please don't be scared of me" he begged so I said this just to make sure "Okay if it is really you where was our first date?"I ask with sassiness"This crappy fancy restaurant that wasn't supposed to be a double date with Simon and maia but it was"he responded so I run over to jace and hug him and he hugs immediately back "Im sorry I didn't believe it was you" I tell him "Oh Clare-bear 🐻 please dont be sorry you might of thought I was a shape shifting demon that broke into the institute I would want you to precau- before he could say the rest of the word he was cut of by Clary kissing him it took him a while to realise what was happening but as soon as he did he kissed back.

Btw my fav scene

349 words