chapter 43

Sofia POV
I got home early I didn't stay for cheerleading practice cause i couldn't manage to see Sebastian face during practice I was crying on way back home I got home i changed and I started cutting myself again in my head why do I go through so much in my life is it time for me to die the boy the I loved with all my hear cheated on me WOW 😮 Sophie texted me to meet me at the park I said sure and I asked if Sebastian is going to be there and they said no so I go and there's Sebastian I was like I'm leaving and I left Sebastian has been texting me and calling me but u just don't open them or awnser them I think I should just break up with him I was on the couch and hear a knock it's Sebastian Sophie.. I open it and I run upstairs into my room and I start doing hw cause it's 7:00 I got finished around 9:00 I decided to text Sophie Eva and leaxani giving them my suicide letter and saying that I'm killing myself tonight cause to many people have broke my heart 💔💔💔😢☹️Sebastian texted me and was like can I plz talk to you like plzzz I said no not right now. Sophie Eva and lexany cane running into my door trying to stop me and they took me to the room and us 4 just talked they all started to cry to but anyways I went to sleep crying.
Everyone was blowing up social media saying that me and Sebastian broke up and all the hate is coming on me saying that I'm the one the cheated on Sebastian I'm the hoe I'm the fuckgirl and reading that makes me wanna cry more my mom and Sebastian mom wanted to talk to me his mom said I'm sorry that he did this to you I'm really sorry me and your mom really like you to together I'm talk to him can you plz go call him in a annoyed voice I go to him and say that your mom wants to talk to him I just wanna go die that's all that's going through my head