•=[Chαpter 1: The Day She Left]=•

*STORY GUIDE*

A simple guide (for this book anyway) for those of you who are new to reading/making fanfiction. You can read it (if you really wanna) and use it, or just ignore it and start reading if you already get the hang of how fanfics go. Hehe, bonus page, luvs~

***

~=][•][=~ - (design of my own) timeskip/switching pov

***

POV - Point of View

- how a character looks at things.

Example:

Yuzu's POV:
I was looking around the mall until I spotted Harumin.

-basically you're like in their position that you are the character that you are reading.

***

BOLD AND ITALIC - entering a dream/ending a dream

-or flashback

***

Italic - depends if it's after a dream's been finished (aka thoughts)

- or being used when the dream is happening (the dream's dialogue)

- or dialouge of flashback

-it can be used however you choose really.

***

Normal - Normal/Present Time

***

"text" - that's the normal time speech thing.

***

'text' - thoughts or what they use in dialogue of dreams.

***

A/N - author's notes. A stands for author and N stands for notes. The slash, well, I don't know.

-what the author has to say.

***

That's it, hope you enjoy!

~•===***===•~

November 24, 2:45 AM - Aihara Apartment

It's been weeks since Yuzu has had a proper sleep. The nightmare she has every night just keeps on getting worse and worse.

It was the same dream, every single night. It was because of her that this was happening to Yuzu. Because of her that Yuzu is what she is right now.

Although no matter how much Yuzu wanted to hate her she couldn't bring herself to do that.

It would be even worse than having these nightmares every single night. But when morning comes, it's still the same as how and what she's experiencing right now.