『《GOOD ENDING》』

"M-Mei.. I have something to tell you." Yuzu called out to the said girl, hesitantly.

"Hm? What is it Yuzu?" she asked.

They were both in Mei's home, (the huge mansion and all) with Yuzu on the couch watching TV and Mei getting a glass of water.

"I uh.. Can you come here for a second?"

Mei thought it was suspicious but obliged anyways.

A few seconds of silence pass.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?"

Yuzu inhaled deeply and exhaled, answering with, "I-I'm leaving to go b-back to the US.. After 3 days."

"B-but, Yuzu! You said you wouldn't leave me!"

"I.. I'm not leaving, okay?! Not permanently atleast.. I work there now. Plus, my boss is really strict and all." the blonde frowned, looking down.

Mei could feel her eyes starting to tear up, but decided to hold it all back.

"You CAN'T leave! Not again!" she was hitting Yuzu on her chest with her small fists weakly..

"Please! This is my only chance to be with you again! I can finally save the both of us! You.. You did all that.. F-for me. It's my turn to give it back. SO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING! I HATE BEING LONELY! I HATE BEING SEPERATED FROM YOUR WARMTH! I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO BE MYSELF WITHOUT YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO LIE DOWN IN THAT BED EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WEEPING MYSELF TO SLEEP, THINKING OF YOU, BLAMING MYSELF, AND NOT BEING ABLE TO THINK PROPERLY?! SO NO! NO MATTER WHAT, NO WILL BE THE ANSWER. YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE. NO. ONE. ELSE'S."

Yuzu was speechless. That was the most heartwarming thing Mei has ever said to her. Other than the three words of course.

"You didn't let me finish, geez. I want you to.. Come with me?" Yuzu smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her head.

With that statement, Mei hugged Yuzu tightly while now letting tears stream from her face.

"I thought y-you *sob* we're g-going t-to *sob* leave m-me again! You s-should've said that sooner, i-idiot.."

Yuzu chuckled, "Hey, I wasn't the first one to leave. Hmph."

A few minutes pass while they were still on the same position. They talked about it more afterwards and packed their things to leave.

They ate dinner, took a nice calming warm bath, and went to bed while falling asleep in each other's arms.

~=][•][=~

A few years pass once more.

Mei and Yuzu were together now. As in, together together. Although not really, since they were in a long distance relationship (LDR for short). Mei let Yuzu go back, but promised each other never ever to do anything that may hurt the other. That includes physically, mentally, and emotionally.

And today was a VERY important day. This was the day where.. Yuzu was going to propose to her dearest beloved lover. She was going back to Japan to where Mei was.