02

"fuck" they both thought.

jihoon groans as he got up and fixed his overalls. "great, just great."

jihoon tried to press the open button several times but alas, to no avail.

"stop being so grumpy, you cute little thing." the other guys cheekily says from the ground.

"shut up, how can you be calm in such a dire situation you idiot." jihoon complains to the other.

"calm down babe, we can just contact emergency hotlines through this button." the other guy says as he stood up and pertained to the button with the bell sign.

jihoon rolls his eyes at this, crossing his arms all the while. "i know you idiot, no need to state the obvious.. and don't call me babe, we're not close."

"i'm sure we will be pretty soon." the other says with a flirtatious wink.

jihoon just shows a face of disgust at this. "what are you waiting for? press it already."

"geez stop being so grumpy babe. wait." the other states as he pressed the button.

"hello? nationwide emergency elevator services. what seems to be the problem?" another voice from the other line answered.

"uh yeah hi hello. this is soonyoung, and i'm currently stuck with another passenger here in an elevator in our apartment."

jihoon takes note of the name of the other guy that he was with.

"oh okay then, please wait briefly as we assess your situation." the other line responded.

soon after, the voice returned. "hi sir, according to our stats, it would take around six hours, five hours if you guys are lucky.."

shock was an understatement for the two.

"w-what the hell?! why will it take that long?" soonyoung practically shouts back  in the intercom.

"deepest apologies sir but there seems to be a lot of elevator emergency cases in your area. please do try to wait comfortably, we'll get back to you guys soon as soon as possible." the voice responded.

"may i ask if you guys also happen to have any food or beverage in there." the guy in the other line adds.

soonyoung lets go of the button and looks behind him.

"hey uhm that bag you have there, does it contain any snacks or beverages we could snack on?" soonyoung wearily asks.

jihoon looks at him in disbelief, first their waiting time that they would have to endure; now this guy asks if they could share his bought items. "the actual audacity! i swear." jihoon thinks of that a second time, but still reluctantly agrees.

"yeah i guess we could share this uh.. soonyoung." jihoon says.

said guy just looked at him with a slightly surprised look.

"t-thanks."

soonyoung then turns back to the intercom. "yeah we have some food here."

"okay great. we'll get back to you soon sir!" quickly after, the line gets cut off.

soonyoung sighs at this, as he turns around to face the other.

"so i guess, we're gonna stay here for awhile.." soonyoung sighs.

"thanks by the way, for deciding to share some of your snacks with me." soonyoung flashes off a small smile.

"hey this ain't for free, pay me back for the things you're gonna be eating." jihoon says with a scowl look.

soonyoung chuckles lightly at this and just nods in response. "okay okay sure."

they both settled down on the floor, resting their backs against a wall of the elevator, an awkward distance between them.

"... so soonyoung right?" jihoon asks after some silence has passed.

the said guy looks up at him with that same surprised look. "uhh yeah, soonyoung. kwon soonyoung. how'd you know?"

"heard it when you were talking awhile ago." jihoon says with a shrug.

"oh yeah right." soonyoung chuckles.

"so what about you? what's your name?" soonyoung asks.

"im jihoon, lee jihoon. and i still think you're a dick for almost running over me." jihoon says with a small plastic smile.

soonyoung couldn't help but chuckle nervously. "yeah uh about that, i'm sorry okay, i really didn't mean it."

"yeah whatever its okay. it happened already anyways." jihoon shrugs.

"anyways.. babe. aren't we neighbors? considering we're heading to a level in the same floor in the same apartment building." soonyoung says, lightening up the mood.

jihoon is a revolted at this. "ugh i told you to stop calling me babe. and yeah we are neighbors, i saw you several times already."

"hehe sorry babe. oh and really? wow im flustered, i have an an admirer from afar." soonyoung says with a grin.

jihoon ignored the 'babe' part and proceeds to hit soonyoung's shoulder. "i'm not, i just happened to pass by you at times."

"alright thenn, whatever you say jihoonie~" soonyoung cheekily says.

"what's up with that nickname? we're not even close." jihoon says.

"i assure you, we will be soon." soonyoung replies with a wink.

jihoon just pushes him father away from him as soonyoung tried to resist this and rather pressed his body towards jihoon even more, grinning largely.

"how did it come to this, i just wanted to eat and sleep today. this is gonna be a long 6 hours." jihoon thought, while sighing, giving up and just letting soonyoung settle into his shoulder comfortably.

-

heey !!
lmao hope you guys are liking it so far ^__^
will update soon wahah.

PS. VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN YALL