10

still six hours onto being entrapped

several questions have been asked and answered by this moment.

they both wipe the stray tears that ran down their cheeks from laughing way too hard.

for the nth question, jihoon asks as it was his turn. he takes a while before calming himself down. he breathes in slowly, slightly unsure if it was okay to ask this question.

he decides to go with it anyway.

"have you....ever been in love?" jihoon musters up to ask that question.

soonyoung seems rather surprised when he was asked by that question. he stops wheezing from the laughs they just shared and composed himself, not expecting the question.

jihoon did not like that particular expression. he knew he shouldn't have asked that stupid question.

"y-you know what, don't mind that question. sorry for asking such a ridiculous one. you can ask now, we can skip my turn." jihoon said very flustered.

soonyoung stays rather silent, much to jihoon's dismay, until soonyoung's mouth opened up.

"i like to think that i already have..with my ex." soonyoung says softly.

"she was a dancer herself, and i thought that we would last long as we understood each other." soonyoung continues.

jihoon pauses to thoroughly understand what soonyoung was saying, and nods in understanding.

"...but i guessed wrong, i was wrong thinking that we would stay together forever, given that we were together for more than three years." soonyoung bitterly smiles.

"but then at some point in our relationship, we started to drift apart from each other, until one night when i came home dead tired from dance practice, i caught her humping to some other guy in our apartment."

"so i broke our relationship off." soonyoung finishes.

jihoon can't help but sympathize to what the other has been through.

"o-oh. i'm sorry soonyoung-ah, i wish i knew." jihoon sympathetically says.

soonyoung chuckles lightly. "it's okay, that was long over, i'm completely over that but you know in a sense, i'm grateful that we broke up."

jihoon flashes a puzzling expression. "how come?"

"well because i found a reason to move out and move in by myself in this new apartment complex. " soonyoung explains.

"and i was able to meet a certain someone." soonyoung continues.

"i know that it wasn't the best way possible, i may showed off an arrogant and pretentious pretense at first but i'm happy that the certain someone came to still know and understand me."

"it was a certain turn of events indeed, as we both suddenly had to go such an extreme situation, nevertheless, that certain someone gave me such a pleasing and memorable experience that i will forever remember for life.".

"and i believe that the certain someone made me think that it's still possible to love again.. but rather than in love, that certain someone had me more like immensely smittened by him."

at this point, soonyoung was looking directly at jihoon, with a seriously yet sincere expression.

jihoon was completely utterless, unsure of what to say exactly.

"you want to know who this certain someone is?" soonyoung says, before having his hand cup one of jihoon's cheek, stroking it softly.

jihoon melts into the touch, closing his eyes and gently leaning onto the touch even more, even letting one of his hand lay atop of soonyoung's hand in his cheek.